Like her friend, Sora is built around slightly buffed stats in both attack and evasion, which provide her with both a decent amount of survivability and attack power. Unlike the former, however, Sora does not feature a trade-off in defensive capability and carries the benefit of having all positive stats. As a result, she can play either an aggressive or passive role depending on the situation. Sora herself makes a very capable fighter with little to no weakness other than her slightly below average health. With her stats, she is able to deal solid damage, defend against strong attacks, and evade both weaker and powerful attacks if the situation presents itself. Likewise, Sora generally does not have any difficulty defeating and surviving panels as her attack will either be enough to defeat the opponent or her defense and evasion will be able to protect her from both high and low rolls. In the late game, Sora also boasts one of the most powerful Hyper cards in the game, which can help her deal guaranteed massive damage to any opponent, or on the flip side, survive almost any attack.
Even with her powerful build, Sora is not invincible, however. Like all below average health stat characters, she can only survive a few combats before being defeated. If the player consistently rolls poorly, her slightly buffed stats will not save her from numerous combats, and while she can hold her own against a boss, it is still generally not advised without her Hyper. Sora's slightly buffed evasion stat may also cause the player to take unnecessary risks that may result in Sora being KO if the roll result is poor. Like , an additional point in evasion will often not protect the player, and without any kind of buff in defense, Sora will be at risk from high rolls.
Generally, Sora should aim for star norma but can easily switch back and forth between star and wins norma based on the player's performance during the game. With the right matchup and RNG, Sora can easily dominate wins. More often than not, however, Sora should generally be played with a mix of both passive and aggressive, taking opportunities to fight when they arise and avoiding combat when there is a better alternative. A panel will usually be a better choice than an panel, but Sora can easily handle an panel over a panel, if the player only has these options. In the late game, her Hyper can also be used to gain more wins or stars, whichever the player has chosen.
- +Good blend of offense and defense stats
- +Strong Hyper that enables guaranteed high rolls
- -Below average HP stat
- -Hyper is extremely expensive
- -Hyper can be situational or underwhelming
Sora's Hyper is Extraordinary Specs. When used, the player will roll natural 6s for all movement rolls, battle rolls,rolls, and rolls for 1 chapter.
Extraordinary Specs is a powerful Hyper that greatly boosts Sora's movement and combat abilities. For the duration of the chapter, up until the player's next movement roll, all dice rolls are guaranteed to be perfect sixes. As a result, this enables Sora to effectively catch opponents, overpower them, and defend against them with guaranteed roll strength.
The Hyper itself opens up tons of strategies for the player and can easily be combined with other cards to guarantee an opponent's defeat. Cards such asThe main draw back of Extraordinary Specs is that the Hyper itself is costly and can only be used at higher levels. Also, even though the Hyper makes Sora throw max rolls, the Hyper does not guarantee the player will KO the opponent. This in turn can, lead to disappointing outcomes if the player does not use more cards, given the high cost of Extraordinary Specs. However as mentioned previously, using additional cards will further raise the already expensive price of using the Hyper. can give the player an edge in combat or using can force an opponent into a disadvantaged battle to the end. The player should keep in-mind, however, that these combos are extremely expensive ranging from 60-80 stars.
- Playing As Sora
- While Sora isn't reliant on her Hyper to win, still allows her to make powerful plays in the later stages of the game. Bringing cards like and increases the odds of drawing it while can mitigate its high cost.
- Combining with or will almost guarantee that Sora will KO her opponent but she'll be left at a huge disadvantage if this expensive combo gets countered. Be weary of a possible and characters with powerful battle Hypers.
- can be used to a similar effect as but because of the high cost it's best to rely on to get it into play.
- Because guarantees a 6 for her movement roll it's important to be mindful of the possible panels Sora could land on when she has access to her Hyper, especially if the is low on HP or if Sora has the opportunity to finish her final Norma by landing on an opponent's . Be aware that , and can change the number of panels that Sora will move.
- can help Sora set up as it'll put all opponents in range of her Hyper. Even if used by someone else, depending on the move order she could still use her Hyper to attack an opponent that moves before her while protecting herself from opponents that move after her.
- can let Sora use her Hyper earlier but increases the already high cost. While can be used to great effect in the early game it is usually better to save it to secure a win later on.
- can be devastating for an opponent that lands on it while Sora is under the effect of but this is difficult to set up.
- can be combined with to take out a low HP opponent with relatively little risk and a potentially high reward.
- Playing Against Sora
- Sora's biggest threat is her Hyper but it can be played around by staying behind her. High ATK characters can take advantage of her low HP and try to take her out without exposing themselves to her Hyper and even non-aggressive characters should consider attacking into Sora to prevent themselves from moving in front of her if they're afraid she could use .
- Since guarantees a high attack roll, cards that raise your DEF are preferred since successfully evading is very unlikely. Cards like , and especially can be used to survive against the Hyper.
- Cards like and can be used to deny Sora access to her Hyper, making her less threatening in the late game.
- While and can be used to steal from Sora, it's possible that it might end up in the hands of an even scarier opponent and with no way to tell who could have access to the powerful Hyper the risk of using these cards might not be worth the reward.
- Because Sora can control her movement with the use of , cards like , and even can be used to prevent her from landing on a or sniping a .
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
In Co-op mode, Sora's REC stat is increased from 5 to 6, due to her base ATK of +1. Sora's passive and Hyper do not change.
Sora's passive and Hyper are unchanged in Bounty Hunt mode.
Sora's base stats give her 30 starting stars and a markup of +25% at shops.
To unlock Sora as a playable character, along with her unit card and Hyper card as binder collectibles:
- Purchase for 800 in the Shop after beating QP Episode 5, Suguri Episode 5, Marc Episode 5, or Kai Episode 5, and then playing 5 games.
- Receive randomly from the Character Crate.
- Own .
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Orange color||Purchase for 7000 in the Shop.|
|Pink color||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Purple color||Purchase for 20000 in the Shop after reaching Level 50.|
|Teal color||Purchase for 10000 in the Shop after reaching Level 25.|
|Black color||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Halloween Outfit color||Purchase for 20000 in the Shop after finishing 20 games as any character with the Black color equipped.|
|Silver color||Purchase for 40000 in the Shop after reaching Level 75.|
|Red and Blue color||Purchase for 60000 in the Shop after reaching Level 100.|
|Christmas Outfit color|
|School Outfit color||Currently unavailable.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Hair Color||Finish 10 games as Sora, with the 10th game or any game after the 10th being online.|
|Hair Colors||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Santa Hat||Purchase for 5000 in the Shop after giving out 10 cards with as .|
|Brown Antlers||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game as Sora.|
|Red Antlers||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game as Sora.|
|Red Crown||Complete all base-game campaigns and extra episodes on Normal difficulty or higher.|
|Purple Crown||Complete all base-game campaigns and extra episodes on Extreme difficulty.|
|Jack o'Lantern||Purchase for 20000 in the Shop after finishing 20 games as any character with the Black color equipped.|
|Halloween Costume '16|
|Poppo Mask||Purchase for 99999 in the Shop.|
|Halloween Costume '17|
|Reindeer Kigurumi||Complete Waruda Christmas Party on any difficulty.|
|Leo Kigurumi||Currently unavailable.|
|RPG Costume||Currently unavailable.|
|Flower Hairpin||Currently unavailable.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Eyeglasses||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Sunglasses||Receive randomly from the Mystery Bag.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Sora Summer Costume||Purchase for 20000 in the Shop after completing the retired Beach Party event campaign.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Poses||Receive randomly from the Regular Crate.|
|Rolling||▶️||I'm throwing the dice.||サイコロ、振ります|
|▶️||Is it like this?||こんな感じですか|
|▶️||What will I get?||どうでしょう|
|▶️||Give me... a good number.||いい数字…出てください|
|Using a Card||▶️||I'm going to use this.||使います|
|▶️||I'll use this to turn the tables.||これでどうにかします|
|▶️||With the power of this card...||この力で…|
|Placing Trap||▶️||I'm going to set a trap.||トラップを仕掛けます|
|▶️||A trap's been placed.||罠です|
|▶️||Watch out for this panel here.||ここ、危ないですよ|
|Using Battle Card||▶️||I'll use a bit of power.||ちょっと力を使います|
|▶️||A battle card.||バトルカードです|
|▶️||A slightly hot beam...||ちょっと熱いビーム…|
|▶️||I'm powering myself up.||パワーアップです|
|Extraordinary Specs||▶️||I'll use everything I have...!||精一杯の力で…！|
|Reviving||▶️||I'm better now.||元気になりました|
|▶️||I can go on.||まだ頑張れます|
|▶️||I'm not defeated yet.||まだ負けていません|
|▶️||I feel alive again.||復活です|
|▶️||Not quite there yet...||まだ…もう少し…|
|Healing||▶️||It's healing my cuts and bruises...||傷が癒えてく…|
|▶️||It's so warm...||暖かです|
|▶️||I'm getting better.||元気になります|
|▶️||I'm healed enough to keep fighting.||これならまだ、戦える|
|▶️||Where am I getting to?||どこに行くのかな|
|▶️||Am I warping...?||ワープ…？|
|KO'd in Field||▶️||I need to take a rest.||ちょっとお休みします|
|Battle (Attacker)||▶️||My apologies.||ごめんなさい|
|▶️||I'm ready to fight.||いきます|
|▶️||I'll do my best.||頑張ります|
|Battle (Defender)||▶️||I won't lose.||負けません|
|▶️||Are you going to come at me?||来るんですか|
|▶️||I'd like you to make way for me.||どいてほしいです…|
|▶️||If we must fight, defeat is not an option.||戦うのなら、負けません|
|▶️||That really hurts...||すごく痛いです|
|▶️||Wah, I'm in big trouble!||わっ、大ピンチです|
|Evading||▶️||That won't reach me.||当たりません|
|▶️||I'm dodging it.||避けます|
|▶️||I'm evading it.||回避します|
|▶️||I'm right here.||こっちです|
|Winning in Battle||▶️||Phew... I won.||はぁ…勝てました|
|▶️||I did it.||やりました|
|▶️||I managed to settle it.||なんとかなりました|
|KO'd in Battle/Losing Game||▶️||Nuu...||ぬー|
|▶️||I've got a lot.||いっぱいです|
|Drop Panel||▶️||My stars...||星が…|
|▶️||I feel down...||悲しいです|
|▶️||Stars... Where did they go...||スター…どこに…|
|Stepping on Trap||▶️||I see it's a trap.||罠ですね|
|▶️||Is this a trap?||トラップ？|
|▶️||Boy, I fell for it.||ひっかかっちゃいました…|
|Vs. Boss||▶️||Something came out.||何か来ました|
|▶️||We'd better stay alert.||気をつけましょう|
|▶️||I sense somehing large.||大きな反応があります|
|▶️||That looks a little strong.||ちょっと強そうです|
|▶️||I'm going to gather stars.||星、集めます|
|▶️||Stars are pretty... I like them.||スター綺麗ですね…好きです。|
|Wins Norma||▶️||I'm going to win.||勝ちます|
|▶️||I'm going to fight.||戦います|
|▶️||I'll beat whoever stands in my way.||どんな人にも負けません|
|▶️||So, this Norma is about winning battles?||戦うノルマですか|
|▶️||I hope we'll have a good game together.||よろしくお願いします|
|▶️||I see it's time to work.||お仕事ですね|
|▶️||I will go all out...!||がんばります…っ|
|Starting Game||▶️||I'll begin my operation.||お仕事、始めます|
|▶️||Watch me give it my everything.||頑張りますね|
|▶️||I will go out there... to win.||いきます…勝ちます|
|▶️||Even in games, I won't settle for second best.||ゲームでも、負けません|
|Winning Game||▶️||I won the game.||勝ちました|
|▶️||I did all I could.||頑張りました|
|▶️||My job here is done.||お仕事おしまいです|
|▶️||I won... I'm glad.||僕の勝ちですね…嬉しい|
|Item Drop/Crate Drop||▶️||I'm glad.||新しい物みたいです|
|▶️||We seem to have gotten a good thing.||いいのが出たみたいですね|
|▶️||Oh my... That is great.||これは…やりました|
|▶️||What do you make of this?||これ、どうでしょう|
|Whack a Poppo/Track the Card||▶️||Understood.||わかりました|
|▶️||I think that is a good idea.||良いと思います|
|Whack a Poppo||▶️||Yes.||はい|
|Whack a Tomomo/Alte||▶️||I don't think so.||だめです|
|Battle Prize||▶️||It's time to go.||さぁ、いきますよ|
|▶️||I'm going to roll... the dice.||サイコロ…振ります|
|Greeting (Home Screen/Joining Lobby)||▶️||Hello.||こんにちは|
|Miss Prize/Track the Card||▶️||Muaah...||むぁあ…|
|▶️||That is good.||いいですね|
|Revival of Stars/Hyper Treasure/Good Prize||▶️||That is amazing.||すごいです|
|Miss Match/Bad Prize (Match 2)||▶️||Oh...?||あれ…？|
|Using Other Hyper||▶️||I'm going to borrow this one.||借ります|
|▶️||Let me play this card, please.||使わせてもらいます|
|▶️||No idea what this does, but I'll do it anyway.||知らない力ですけど、使いますね|
|▶️||I hope I'm using this correctly.||上手く使えるでしょうか|
|Unique Interaction Lines|
|Vs. Suguri (regular/Ver.2) (attacking)||▶️||Suguri... Why don't we play?||スグリ…遊びましょう|
|Vs. Suguri (regular/Ver.2) (defending)||▶️||Suguri... Do you want to play with me?||スグリ…遊びますか？|
|Defeat Suguri (regular/Ver.2)||▶️||Fufu, I beat Suguri.||ふふ、スグリに勝てました|
|KO'd by Suguri (regular/Ver.2)||▶️||You're as strong as ever.||やっぱり強いですね|
|Vs. Hime (attacking)||▶️||Hime, do you want to dance?||ヒメ、踊りますか|
|Vs. Hime (defending)||▶️||Hime, I have some time for you.||ヒメ、相手してあげます|
|Defeat Hime||▶️||Fufu, it was fun.||ふふ、楽しかったです|
|KO'd by Hime||▶️||You're a good fighter, too.||ヒメも強いです|
|Vs. Sham (attacking)||▶️||Sham, here I come.||シャム、いきますよ|
|Vs. Sham (defending)||▶️||Idol... How very shiny...||可愛者（アイドル…）すごい輝き…|
|Defeat Sham||▶️||I-I will never sing or dance like you...||ぼ、僕は踊ったり歌ったりしませんからね|
|KO'd by Sham||▶️||D-do I have to dance like you...?||ぼ、僕も踊らなきゃだめですか…？|
|Vs. Star Breaker (attacking)||▶️||Star... Breaker...||スター…ブレイカー…|
|Vs. Star Breaker (defending)||▶️||I'm not losing to you!||あなたには、負けません|
|Defeat Star Breaker||▶️||No more making a ruckus, okay?||もう暴れちゃだめですよ|
|KO'd by Star Breaker||▶️||Please stop causing trouble...||暴れないでください…|
|Use Shield Counter||▶️||Shield, invert!||シールド反転！|
|Use Accel Hyper||▶️||Unlimited charge...!||アンリミテッドチャージ…！|
|Vs. Poppo (regular/Mixed/Mousse)||▶️||Mikky Mou-...!||ミッキィマゥ…！|
|Opening the game||▶️||Orange_Juice and Fruitbat Factory.||オレンジジュースアンドフルーツバットファクトリー|
|Title screen||▶️||100% Orange Juice!||100％おれんじじゅ～すっ！|
|Start of player 1 turn||▶️||Player 1.||プレイヤーワン|
|Start of player 2 turn||▶️||Player 2.||プレイヤーツー|
|Start of player 3 turn||▶️||Player 3.||プレイヤースリー|
|Start of player 4 turn||▶️||Player 4.||プレイヤーフォー|
|Starting a battle||▶️||Battle.||バトル|
|Winning a battle||▶️||Win.||ウィン|
|Triggering a bonus panel||▶️||Bonus.||ボーナス|
|Triggering a drop panel||▶️||Drop.||ドロップ|
|Triggering a draw panel||▶️||Card draw.||カードドロー|
|Triggering warp panel||▶️||Warp.||ワープ|
|Triggering a move panel||▶️||Move.||ムーブ|
|Triggering warp move panel||▶️||Warp move.||ワープムーブ|
|Triggering a trap||▶️||Trap triggered.||トラップ発動|
|Skipping a turn||▶️||Skip.||スキップ|
|Stopping on a panel affected by Immovable Object||▶️||Stop.||ストップ|
|Triggering a norma check without meeting the requirements||▶️||Norma check.||ノルマチェック|
|Reaching level 2||▶️||Norma level 1 achieved.||ノルマレベルワン達成|
|Reaching level 3||▶️||Norma level 2 achieved.||ノルマレベルツー達成|
|Reaching level 4||▶️||Norma level 3 achieved.||ノルマレベルスリー達成|
|Reaching level 5||▶️||Norma level 4 achieved.||ノルマレベルフォー達成|
|Winning the game||▶️||Final norma achieved!||最終ノルマ達成！|
|Attempting to connect to a lobby||▶️||Connecting.||コネクティング|
|Successfully connecting to a lobby||▶️||Connected.||コネクティド|
|Failing to connect to a lobby||▶️||Failed.||フェイルド|
|Attempting to connect to a full lobby||▶️||Lobby full.||ロビーフル|
|Another player joins the lobby||▶️||Player joined.||プレイヤージョインド|
|Another player leaves the lobby||▶️||Player left.||プレイヤーレフト|
- Sora appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of , , , , , , and . She also appears in the artwork for , , , , , and , and is quoted in the description of .
- Sora, wearing her Halloween Costume '16, is featured as one of the shopkeepers of the Bakery in Bounty Hunt Mode, where she is known as Sky Baker.
- Sky Baker is quoted in the description of .
- Before Sora's major role in Sora as the main protagonist and playable character, Sora appeared in both Acceleration of SUGURI and 100% Orange Juice! as a playable character.
- Sora is named after the Japanese word for "sky" by her parents, referring to how beautiful it is. This is fitting considering Sora's main goal in Sora.
- Sora is voiced by Mao Ishida in Sora.
- Sora is 16 years old.
- Sora is about 155cm tall.
Update History[edit source]