Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Sora
- While Sora isn't reliant on her Hyper to win, still allows her to make powerful plays in the later stages of the game. Bringing cards like and increases the odds of drawing it while can mitigate its high cost.
- Combining with or will almost guarantee that Sora will KO her opponent but she'll be left at a huge disadvantage if this expensive combo gets countered. Be weary of a possible and characters with powerful battle Hypers.
- can be used to a similar effect as but because of the high cost it's best to rely on to get it into play.
- Because guarantees a 6 for her movement roll it's important to be mindful of the possible panels Sora could land on when she has access to her Hyper, especially if the is low on HP or if Sora has the opportunity to finish her final Norma by landing on an opponent's . Be aware that , and can change the number of panels that Sora will move.
- can help Sora set up as it'll put all opponents in range of her Hyper. Even if used by someone else, depending on the move order she could still use her Hyper to attack an opponent that moves before her while protecting herself from opponents that move after her.
- can let Sora use her Hyper earlier but increases the already high cost. While can be used to great effect in the early game it is usually better to save it to secure a win later on.
- can be devastating for an opponent that lands on it while Sora is under the effect of but this is difficult to set up.
- can be combined with to take out a low HP opponent with relatively little risk and a potentially high reward.
- Playing Against Sora
- Sora's biggest threat is her Hyper but it can be played around by staying behind her. High ATK characters can take advantage of her low HP and try to take her out without exposing themselves to her Hyper and even non-aggressive characters should consider attacking into Sora to prevent themselves from moving in front of her if they're afraid she could use .
- Since guarantees a high attack roll, cards that raise your DEF are preferred since successfully evading is very unlikely. Cards like , and especially can be used to survive against the Hyper.
- Cards like and can be used to deny Sora access to her Hyper, making her less threatening in the late game.
- While and can be used to steal from Sora, it's possible that it might end up in the hands of an even scarier opponent and with no way to tell who could have access to the powerful Hyper the risk of using these cards might not be worth the reward.
- Because Sora can control her movement with the use of , cards like , and even can be used to prevent her from landing on a or sniping a .
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]