Sora & Sham (Cuties) (ソラ＆シャム（アイドル) Sora & Shamu (Aidoru)), also referred as just Cuties, are one of the playable characters in 100% Orange Juice!. They were added to the game in and are both the first dual-character that does not feature any switch between the two characters, and the first DLC to only feature a single unit. Sora and Sham both originate from the game Sora, where both were close friends.
- Can only choose Stars Norma.
- For every unique Event card used, gain 1 stack of Events Crashed, which grants [1 x number of stacks] additional stars from panels.
- In battle, randomly gain either +1 ATK or +1 DEF.
- When leveling up, Norma selection is skipped and the Stars Norma is chosen automatically as the next Norma objective.
- In Co-op Mode, despite both Norma objectives being active simultaneously, the Cuties are not able to redeem Wins Norma for the team.
- Cuties's Stars Norma passive does not apply in Bounty Hunt Mode; Fame Norma is able to be redeemed normally.
- Events Crashed stacks are not granted for using Event cards that have already been used by the player before in that game.
Ready to perform a live concert with music and dance, the Cuties are the idol version ofand , featuring a mix of each other's original stats. A powerful duo, the Cuties feature a below average HP stat of 4, a boosted EVA stat, neutral recovery, and passive that provides a bonus +1 buff to ATK or DEF randomly every battle. As a result, the player will essentially be using either Sora or Sham every combat phase, both of whom are strong characters. This provides the duo with both survivability through a boosted EVA and DEF, and a decent amount of power when they receive extra ATK. Either way, the Cuties benefit greatly by having no negative stats, to compensate for their lackluster HP pool, making them a force to be reckoned with. The duo also has an additional passive, Events Crashed, which enables them to gain additional stars from panels for every different event card the player activates. This can be seen as an added benefit for any event cards they like to bring. The stacks of Events Crashed also never deplete, which makes the extra stars from panels more beneficial the earlier they are obtained. Their passive being based on event cards is also beneficial, as there are often cheap, low-impact options such as to feed the passive with little risk to themselves. The Cuties also feature an extremely powerful Hyper card that, when used correctly, can provide them with mountains of stars, while also protecting them at critical moments.
While very strong, the Cuties are not without their faults. Like any 4 HP character with only an EVA stat to rely on, the Cuties are very susceptible to Tomomo's Abyss, where combat and wins often plays a big role.panels if the player does not receive +1 DEF. Likewise, since the bonus stats are provided at random, they may not give the stat the player needs at the time, such as DEF during an assault, and vice versa. Also, given that the stat boosts are only +1s, they may prove to give extremely exciting results, or barely help at all, depending on the player's luck. The Cuties also are unable to use wins norma which, while better than the , can be a problem on boards like
- +Always has 2 of 3 above average stats
- +Great passives
- +Very powerful, low-level Hyper
- -Below average HP stat
- -Hyper requires effective timing and becomes more expensive with each level
- -Passive restricts wins norma, making it more difficult to achieve norma in some situations