Cuties should focus on gaining and protecting their stars. Their Hyper can be supplemented with certain cards to make opponents more likely to group up. Cuties can utilize their guaranteed EVA to bully characters with -ATK such as. Cuties may want some focus on panels, as their Hyper is very powerful at protecting them from both panels and opponents. Any Events played can supplement their Bonus from panels, which is a nice boon, but nothing to write home about. panels can be dangerous, and should mostly be avoided due to Cuties having 4 HP and random stat distribution; however, stepping an Encounter may be favorable compared to - especially if Drop would lose the stars needed to achieve Norma.
- Playing As Sora & Sham (Cuties)
- is often best used later in the game, given that it takes more stars and protects for more turns. As a result, is advised, as it can substantially reduce the price of using the Hyper, while making it easier to gain a star profit.
- Cutie's Events Crashed passive star bonus shouldn't be considered much when decking cards; it is not very impactful while only affecting panels.
- Instead, the player should deck cards that can increase the potency of their already strong Hyper, as well as increase their likelihood of survival.
- Boss, while can grant 1 HP, which is 1/4 of the Cutie's smaller HP pool. is useful for surviving against the
- There are also Event cards the Cuties can bring to both synergize with their passive, and increase their strength on the board.
- is a particularly good Event for the Cuties, as the card itself counts toward one stack of Events Crashed, while the card it pulls will also grant a stack, giving the player 2 stacks of Events Crashed (assuming the random Event card called hasn't already been played by Cuties).
- Events cards that aren't particularly deadly/useful for opponents and are cheap are generally the best. This includes, , , , , and ; the latter 3 run extra risk of backfiring, however.
- Arguably, one of the best Event cards for the Cuties is . If well-timed or accidentally triggered by an opponent using , it can cause every opponent to be in range of .
- As the Cuties are a highly card-focused unit, serves as both a cheap level 1 Event card, and a means to grant more opportunities for card draw.
- Playing Against Sora & Sham (Cuties)
- The player should mainly be concerned about the Cuties' Hyper more than anything else. The player should either try to stay away from tight sections of panels and the Cuties themselves in the late game, or quickly KO them to impede their Hyper's activation.
- and are both viable counters, as they will aid the player in escaping from .
- Certain characters with Event Hypers that do damage such as , , and can be used to KO the Cuties while their Hyper is active; special Stage only protects Cuties from targeted boost cards.
- and allows the player to battle Cuties while they're in Live Mode.