Star Devourer (星を貪る者 Hoshi o musaboru mono) is a special super-powered boss only found in Co-op Mode. It was originally introduced during the Minions of the Master event in 2019 which also introduced the mode as a permanent game mode.
- (Unlisted) Start the game with 100 stars.
- (Unlisted) Use at the beginning of the game.
- Players gain 2x chapter star bonus.
- When damaged, gain +1 DEF until end of chapter.
- Deal +1 battle damage per 200 stars held.
- Gain 5 stars for each battle damage dealt.
- If 1000 stars are held by Star Devourer, it will automatically win the game.
- If 0 stars are held by Star Devourer, it will automatically lose the game.
- (Below Hyper Difficulty) Give out 3 stars for each battle damage taken.
The players have 1 of 2 possible strategies to bring down Star Devourer. The first and most common is to play normally. Characters with high HP are a good choice to counter Star Devourer's passive damage and as a result, Avenger is an effective role due to the HP boost. While Star Devourer does have high HP, its defensive capabilities are relatively weak, giving high attack characters and Attacker role characters the opportunity to deal great damage.is a notably good choice against Star Devourer given that her Hyper deals massive damage and drains the players' stars to prevent them from being stolen. The players will simply need to beat Star Devourer before it reaches 1000 stars, which should be doable as long as the players feed a continuous supply of damage against the boss. A second strategy, requiring coordination and less player choice, is to use a team of to defeat Star Devourer. If the players draw multiple copies of , they can drain Star Devourer's star supply to 0 and potentially defeat it in 10-20 chapters.
As it has come up multiple times by the community, it should be noted that's Hyper will NOT decrease Star Devourer's star supply by half, as the player only gets half if the opponent is KO'd. Given that the damage dealt by the Hyper will certainly not KO Star Devourer, the Hyper will have no effect on its stars.
- At the start of the game, it will summon a Big Poppo which will not deal damage but steal stars.
- Star-based boss, so players not only have to survive, but prevent the boss from reaching 1000 stars.
- panels disappear on Chapter 40
- All panels except and will become panels by Chapter 40
- More panels every 2 chapters