- Store Manager appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the description of
. It also appears in the artwork for , , , , , and .
- Before appearing as the Stage 5 Boss of QP Shooting, Store Manager first appeared as the final boss of a game made by Hono in 2002, called Mid Night Pleasure.
- Store Manager was once stated to be a sweet god, Sweet Cooker. Although, this is probably a joke or retconned later by Hono.
- Prior to Version 1.15, Store Manager had no music theme of its own; when leveling up, theme ▶️ was played instead.
- Playground's Discard effects now damage Store Manager.
- Store Manager now takes damage on using them to discard them. and description updated: use the card to discard them.
V1.19.2 (Hotfix 3)
- Fixed glasses for enemy and boss characters not being available as random drops.
- : now costs 10% of stars to use (down from 20%). Discards entire hand when discarded.
- Manager now has -1 Evasion (down from 0).
- New Hyper cards and BGM added for the 6 playable "NPC" characters.
- Clarified Store Manager and unit descriptions.
- Fixed Store Manager damage pose graphic when using headwear.
- Improved CPU behavior against playable boss units.
- Store Manager's damage penalty from card discard has been lowered from 2 to 1.
- Playable versions of the three boss characters Store Manager, , and added to the game.