- Playing As Suguri
- Cards such as and can make a nice combo with Suguri's Hyper, as she will be able to make the most out of her doubled attack dice, and have a very high chance of KOing the opponent. However the high star cost of these cards in combination with her hyper makes the combo quite risky.
- Using at the start of the turn, then using during the battle will make the player roll four dice when they attack, almost guaranteeing the opponent's death.
- Speed based cards such as and can be very effective in helping Suguri catch up to an opponent in advance of her Hyper, or to help her escape an attacking opponent.
- pairs very nicely with Suguri's evasion stats as, while the card will lower her already low defense, it provides her with a total evasion stat of +4.
- can be used when playing aggressively to temporarily act as a bully character, giving Suguri a total ATK stat of +2. However, it does lower her defense, and is best used when there is little fear of retaliation.
- can be used to offset 's expensive star cost.
- and can increase the player's chances of picking up Suguri's powerful Hyper.
- Playing Against Suguri
- If Suguri is playing defensively, can be deadly against her. While the card will booster her DEF stat slightly, it will prevent her from being able to rely on her powerful EVD.
- As Suguri's Hyper, , is mainly about timing, cards such as can render the Hyper's power void by cancelling her ability to attack while also dealing damage.