- Playing As Suguri
- Due to how her defensive stats work, Suguri is incentivized to defend 4s and higher and evade 1s, 2s, and 3s at full HP, defend 3s and evade everything else at 3 HP, and evade everything at 2 and 1 HP.
- Cards like , , and can increase the player's chances of picking up , or another card that Suguri really wants.
- can be used to offset the high cost of , and whatever battle card Suguri wants to combo with it.
- pairs very nicely with Suguri's EVD stat as, while the card will lower her already low DEF, it provides her with a total EVD stat of +4. This means that she always get a survival increase no matter what HP she plays it at, although she might want to hold off on using it at full HP.
- Since Suguri gets a massive power increase from Accelerator's double dice on its own, she can safely use to still have a very good chance of KOing players, while also making much more profit off of the KO. Other players using it against her are unlikely to KO her as well, unless they are playing or
- Since , , and are some of the best ways of countering Suguri, she might want to bring in order to be able to avoid them, especially if one of them is on her home.
- Similarly to Rainbow-Colored Circle, can be used to buff Suguri's high EVD, at the cost of her low DEF. Unlike Rainbow-Colored Circle, however, Accelerating Sky will change the stats of everyone, which tends to make Suguri more likely to KO other players. It wont increase her chances of surviving at full HP, but it wont lower her chances either, and it still is an increase at 3 HP and lower.
- Playing Against Suguri
- Since Suguri tends to have the strongest, or one of the strongest hypers in a game, allows other characters to gain Accelerator, which is almost always game changing.
- As Accelerator is mainly about timing, defensive cards such as , , and can allow players to easily survive the massive hit she was about to deal. can also work, but Suguri can also use it for aggressive plays in order to KO players without her hyper.
- The card control cards in , , , , and provide ways of forcing Suguri to discard Accelerator, which makes her have to rely on her unreliable statline instead.