- Suguri debuted in Suguri, as the main protagonist and playable character.
- Suguri appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of
, , , , , , , , , , and . She also appears in the artwork for , , , , , , and , and is quoted in the description of .
- Suguri's Hyper is based off of the Accelerator, the final weapon in Suguri, which can be unlocked by defeating Hime on the hardest difficulty in Boss Battle mode. 
- Hono stated Suguri is about 140cm tall. She was later specified as being 4'6 tall (almost exactly 140cm).
- Suguri (and Suguri ver.2) have been updated with several new voice lines.
- Added a Spring 2019 event costume for Suguri's winter sprites as well.
V1.28.5 (Hotfix 1)
- Fixed an issue where glasses and sunglasses couldn't be unequipped on Suguri, and swimsuit versions.
- Added glasses and sunglasses for Suguri, and in swimsuit costumes.
V1.26.2 (Hotfix 2)
- Fixed player not being able to proceed in multiplayer deck screen if selected character is Suguri, or , and player hasn't unlocked them in singleplayer.,
- Fixed a graphic error in Suguri's 7th hair color.
- Fixed Suguri not using her special voice lines for attacking or .
- Fixed Suguri's Winter outfit missing the attack effect from attack pose when using certain costumes.
- Fixed Suguri's Winter outfit attack frame clipping her attack effect.