Suguri (46 Billion Years) (スグリ(460億年) Suguri (460 Oku-nen)), also known as Forest Witch (森の魔女 Mori no Majo), is one of the playable characters in 100% Orange Juice!. She was added to the game in , alongside .
- When choosing a damage-dealing Boost/Event card to play, you may pay 1.5x its cost (rounded up) to double its damage on use. This can be performed using the button which appears above the card during card selection.
- After using the damage-doubling effect, gain +1 die to your next movement roll (indicated by a stack of Rejuvenation).
- The list of cards that Suguri (46 Billion Years)'s damage-doubling ability can be used on are:
|Boost Cards||Event Cards|
(Co-op Mode Only)
(Co-op Mode only)
(Co-op Mode only)
(Co-op Mode only)
- The Boost/Event cards that can be boosted by this passive matches the list of cards that can be generated by , except for and .
- Despite technically fitting the criteria, , , and cannot be boosted by the passive.
- When boosting a card for 1.5x the cost, the effect of is ignored.
Suguri (46 Billion Years) is a character with a relatively balanced statline that is built around her passive of being able to boost damage dealing cards and gaining double dice for movement. With her statline of having 4 HP, 0 DEF, and 2 EVD, she can be hard to kill for neutral or lower ATK characters. Her passive also allows her to be a much bigger offensive threat than her 0 ATK suggests. She is the best character at getting characters low then fighting them for an easy kill. Tanks especially fear her as they can’t do much about her getting them to low HP, and they can’t fight back since her 2 EVD means that she evades most of their rolls. She doesn’t have to fearpanels, but she shouldn’t expect to kill them frequently. However, panels are something she is deathly afraid of, and she should avoid them at all costs if she has a significant amount of stars, even if it means boosting her out of combat damage-dealing cards.
Her main disadvantage is that she is reliant on getting her cards. She will generally fall flat if she can’t get them since she isn’t a big threat outside of them. And even if she gets the cards she wants, her opponents might not be at the right HP in order to use them to their max effect, so she has to look for other solutions like having to attack someone else with a boost card just to use Rejuvenation to reach a target. Another problem is that her 0 ATK does pose a problem for her as high EVD characters will still be hard for her to kill. For example, if she fightsat 1 HP, she will only have a 27.78% chance of KOing her without cards to boost her ATK. She also has a lower pool of cards that she can safely boost as , , , and are generally too expensive for her to boost, and will do too much damage unless she is against , , , , or if he is in body form.
- Tied for the second highest EVD stat with , , , , and
- Passive is great at setting up KO's on low EVD characters
- Passive turns out of combat damage-dealing cards into essentially a that only Suguri (46 Billion Years) can use, especially with low cost cards like
- Hyper is free
- Below average HP and average DEF makes her reliant on good EVD rolls
- Average ATK means that she doesn't have good odds of KOing above average EVD characters, even if they are at 1 HP
- won't cover the cost of boosting cards, causing it to just be a waste of 10 stars.
- Hyper gives Suguri (46 Billion Years) random cards, including mostly useless cards like
- Hyper is telegraphed, which allows for easy counter-play from cards like and