- or .
- Can hold 2 cards (as opposed to the standard 3).
- Restore 1 HP at the start of every turn.
Suguri (Ver.2) is a more passive version ofwhen compared to her original counterpart, trading away one card in her hand for restoring 1 HP at the start of every turn. Her auto-heal allows her to take larger risks than her regular counterpart, and hurting several other characters' Hypers in the process such as . Her Hyper reflects this, by turning the majority of the board passive as well. This lets her shut down bully and bruiser-type characters for a few turns, as well as letting her gain stars at a faster rate.
Her auto-heal also allows her to bring damage-based cards such aswithout much fear of it being used against her.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if Acceleration of SUGURI 2 is owned on the same Steam account.
- +Evade stat and auto-heal make her difficult to KO
- +Hyper shuts down bullies and bruisers for a few turns
- -Hyper can also benefit other star-gatherers
- -Can only hold 2 cards
Suguri (Ver.2)'s Hyper is Revival of Stars. When used, allpanels on the board will be transformed into panels, and all panels and panels will be transformed into panels. The panels will stay transformed for 3 chapters. Additionally, any unit standing on a panel transformed by this effect will receive -1 ATK while standing on the panel.
This Hyper will not affect Drop, Encounter, or Boss panels that are transformed into a different panel at the time the Hyper is played. Inversely, this Hyper will affect panels that are transformed into Drop, Encounter, or Boss panels at the time the Hyper is played.
Revival of Stars allows the player to completely shut down the board for offensive characters by removing a major source of Wins. The Hyper has an increased effect when theDespite this, her Hyper can also be detrimental to her. Opponents going for stars norma can greatly benefit from this effect, potentially gaining an advantage over the player. In addition, the increase in card draws can allow opponents to draw powerful cards to get ahead. However, these detriments are mitigated by the fact that the player also benefits from these effects. field event is active, as it will change all Encounter panels (including Boss panels) into Draw panels, potentially causing the entire map to nearly be filled with Draw panels. In addition, the card can increase player survivability overall through its ATK-lowering effect, allowing the player to survive longer and further cause a disruption to win-seeking characters.
- Playing As Suguri (Ver.2)
- Since she heals 1 HP per turn, is a good card for her. She'll never be KO'd from Lonely Chariot's HP loss drawback.
- is another really good card include, thanks to Suguri Ver.2's +2 EVD stat.
- gets Suguri Ver.2 to 1 DEF which allows her to survive hits and heal them off the next chapter.
- can be very useful to Suguri Ver.2 since she will generally survive the hit and heal it off, and it is more powerful than Rbits against 2+ ATK.
- is also highly useful on Suguri Ver.2. If she manages to KO the opponent, or survive the counterattack, she'll heal the lost HP the following chapter.
- is risky, but Suguri Ver.2 can recover her HP to full in 3 chapters & can easily pick off the other units. This is only advised if you have or
- Cards that deal direct damage such as & are not as effective against Suguri Ver.2 thanks to her healing passive.
- Similarly, applies direct damage over time which her passive will heal off should it happen to target her.
- is completely useless for Suguri Ver.2. Her passive makes her almost never hold 3 cards in hand.
- Although is effective against most characters, Suguri Ver.2 is less affected by it because of her 2-card hand limit. Especially so if she used her Hyper beforehand.
- is a good card since it mostly plays cards that Suguri Ver.2 would want played like , , and . It's even more helpful if someone else plays it since she wont have to pay the cost.
- Playing Against Suguri (Ver.2)
- Characters with 2 ATK like , , , and are able to KO her with ease
- is strong against her, much like against her original counterpart.
- Cards that drain stars, like , & can be used to counter her potential star gains from her Hyper. is less effective against her because of her 2 card hand limit, though.
- & are much more effective against Suguri Ver.2 than against her original version due to not having Accelerator.
- can be used to counteract by replacing the converted panels into potential or panels.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
In Co-op mode, Suguri (Ver.2)'s REC stat is increased from 5 to 6, due to her base ATK of +1. Suguri (Ver.2)'s passive does not change.
Suguri (Ver.2)'s Hyper, Revival of Stars, does not visibly change in Co-op, but has a slightly different effect. The Hyper will not transformpanels or panels, but otherwise functions the same as in Normal mode.
Suguri (Ver.2)'s passive and Hyper are unchanged in Bounty Hunt mode.
Suguri (Ver.2)'s base stats give her 30 starting stars and a markup of +25% at shops.
|Using a Card||▶️||I think I'll use this.||これでも使ってみようかな|
|▶️||I guess I'll do this.||これかな|
|▶️||I'll pick this.||これに決めた|
|▶️||I choose this.||これにしよう|
|Placing Trap||▶️||Trap set.||トラップ|
|▶️||It's a trap.||トラップだよ|
|▶️||Maybe like this?||こんな感じかな|
|Using Battle Card||▶️||I'm using this.||これを使うよ|
|▶️||I can't lose this game.||負けられないもんね|
|▶️||I'll do this.||やるよ|
|Revival of Stars||▶️||That is amazing.||すごいよ|
|▶️||Alright, I can move again.||よし、動けるようになったかな|
|▶️||Okay then, I'll go again.||さて、頑張ろう|
|▶️||This is where it begins.||まだまだここからだよ|
|Revive Failed||▶️||Huh? This wasn't supposed to happen...||あれ、おかしいな…|
|(Attack)/Snowball Attack||▶️||Let's do this.||いくよ|
|▶️||I'm feeling warm.||暖かい…|
|Warping||▶️||I'm getting blown away.||飛ばされる…？|
|▶️||Where am I going?||どこに行くんだろ|
|KO'd in Field||▶️||Aaaaugh.||あぅー…|
|▶️||I need to rest a little bit...||ちょっと…お休み…|
|▶️||Ugh, I messed up.||うー…しまったな|
|Battle (Attacker)||▶️||It's time to fight.||勝負だよ|
|▶️||If you stand in my way...||邪魔するなら|
|▶️||I'm coming for you.||いくよ|
|Battle (Defender)||▶️||Are you hoping for a battle?||バトルなの？|
|▶️||Sure, bring it on.||いいよ、おいで|
|▶️||I'm not losing.||負けないからね|
|▶️||You want to fight me?||くるの？|
|▶️||I'll get you!||やるよ|
|Evading||▶️||Can't touch this.||当たらないよ|
|▶️||I dodged it.||避けられた|
|▶️||That was close.||危ないな|
|Winning in Battle||▶️||Phew, I made it.||ふぅ…なんとかなったかな|
|▶️||Looks like I won.||私の勝ちかな|
|▶️||I did my best.||頑張ったよ|
|KO'd in Battle/Losing Game||▶️||Hmm...||むー|
|Bonus Panel||▶️||They're shining.||キラキラだね|
|▶️||So many of them...||いっぱいだ…|
|Drop Panel||▶️||No, my stars...||わぁっ 星が…|
|Stepping on Trap||▶️||A trap?!||罠…！？|
|▶️||I never noticed that...||こんなところに…|
|▶️||Ugh, shoot.||わっ しまった…|
|Boss Panel||▶️||A big one appeared...||大きいのが出てきた？|
|▶️||I'd better be cautious.||気をつけないと…|
|▶️||A strong one came out.||強いのが出た|
|Star Norma||▶️||I'm gathering stars.||星を集めるよ|
|▶️||I choose stars.||スターにしよう|
|▶️||I'll get a lot of stars.||星、いっぱい集めよう|
|Wins Norma||▶️||I guess I'll pick battles.||バトルかな|
|▶️||I'll go get wins.||勝ちにいくよ|
|▶️||I choose to fight.||私は戦うよ|
|▶️||Alright, I'll win.||よし、勝つよ|
|Selecting Character||▶️||Okay, good to play with you.||うん、よろしくね|
|▶️||You can count on me.||まかせて|
|▶️||Let's do our best.||頑張ろう|
|Starting Game||▶️||I'll go all out.||頑張るね|
|▶️||Let's get going.||いこうか|
|▶️||What should I do?||どうしよっか|
|Winning Game||▶️||Well played.||やったね|
|▶️||We managed to get through this.||なんとかなった…|
|▶️||Hehheh, I did a good job, didn't I?||ふふ 頑張ったでしょ|
|Item Drop/Crate Drop||▶️||We've got something new.||新しいのが出たみたい|
|▶️||It's a new item.||NEWアイテム…だね|
|▶️||Haven't seen that before.||見たことないのだね|
|▶️||Did you get something good?||いいの手に入った？|
|Whack a Poppo/Track the Card||▶️||Okay.||いいよ|
|Whack a Poppo||▶️||Yeah.||うん|
|Whack a Tomomo/Alte||▶️||No.||ううん|
|Star Treasure||▶️||Good job.||やったね|
|Battle Prize/Supporter Revive||▶️||Okay, let's go.||さぁ、いこうか|
|▶️||Be a good roll.||いい目が出ますように|
|▶️||Let's do this.||やるよ！|
|Greeting (Home Screen/Joining Lobby)||▶️||Hi.||やあ|
|Miss Prize/Track the Card||▶️||Hmm.||んー…|
|Hyper Treasure/Good Prize||▶️||That is amazing.||すごいよ|
|Miss Match/Bad Prize (Match 2)||▶️||Ugh...||うう…|
|Using Other Hyper||▶️||Let me borrow this for a bit.||ちょっと借りるね|
|▶️||Can I use this?||使わせてもらってもいいかな|
|▶️||This isn't my own power, but...||借り物の力だけれど|
|▶️||I'll try this one...!||やってみる…！|
|Unique Interaction Lines|
|Vs. Hime (attacking)||▶️||Let's play, Hime.||ヒメ、遊ぼうか|
|Vs. Poppo (any)||▶️||It's a little child...||ちっちゃい子だ…|
|Vs. Sora (any) (attacking)||▶️||Here I come, Sora.||いくよ、ソラ|
|Roll 6 or higher for movement||▶️||I'm dashing through!||駆け抜ける…っ|
|Vs. QP (any)||▶️||The god of... Pudding...||プリンの神様…|
|Vs. Star Breaker||▶️||Star Breaker... I'm stopping you.||スターブレイカー…好きにはさせないよ|
|Vs. Flying Castle||▶️||Wow, that is one big castle...||わ…おっきいお城だ…|
|Vs. NoName||▶️||I won't let you do whatever you please.||好き勝手はさせないよ|
|Vs. Suguri (46 Billion) (attacking)||▶️||Is that another me...?||私がもう一人…？|
|Vs. Suguri (46 Billion) (defending)||▶️||"The past me"...? What do you mean?||昔の…？ どういうこと？|
|Defeat Suguri (46 Billion)||▶️||This is a complicated feeling...||なんだろ、この不思議な感覚|
|KO'd by Suguri (46 Billion)||▶️||Are you really me?||やっぱりキミは私なの？|
|Vs. Hime (defending)||▶️||Sure, I'm in.||うん、お相手するよ|
|Defeat Hime||▶️||You got carried away, Hime.||はしゃぎ過ぎだよヒメ|
|KO'd by Hime||▶️||Yeah, I had fun, too.||うん、私も楽しかったよ|
|Vs. Sora (any) (defending)||▶️||I know you're not easy to beat, Sora.||ソラが相手なら私も頑張らないと|
|Defeat Sora (any)||▶️||Fufu, that was fun, Sora.||ふふ、楽しかったよ、ソラ|
|KO'd by Sora (any)||▶️||I'm impressed how strong you still are.||やっぱりソラはすごいね|
- Although her origin is listed as Acceleration of SUGURI 2, this form of Suguri was initially exclusive to 100% Orange Juice!, and did not appear in any other OJ games. It wasn't until Version 1.7.4 of Acceleration of SUGURI 2, more than two years after the game's release on Steam, was Suguri (Ver.2) added to the game, as an alternate skin of Suguri.
- However, Suguri (Ver.2) shares some design similarities to Suguri-SP, a hidden unlockable variation of Acceleration of SUGURI X-Edition. While Suguri (Ver.2)'s design is pacifistic in nature, Suguri-SP's design is more sleek, featuring her dual-welding beam swords. in
- The originally announcing Suguri (Ver.2) referred to her as スグリ (SP) (Suguri (SP)) in Japanese. This was changed to スグリ (Ver.2) (Suguri (Ver.2)) just before her addition to the game.
Update History[edit source]