Passives[edit | edit source]
- Can hold 2 cards (as opposed to the standard 3).
- Restore 1 HP at the start of every turn.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Suguri (Ver.2) is a more passive version ofwhen compared to her original counterpart, trading away one card in her hand for restoring 1 HP at the start of every turn. Her auto-heal allows her to take larger risks than her regular counterpart, and hurting several other characters' Hypers in the process such as . Her Hyper reflects this, by turning the majority of the board passive as well. This lets her shut down bully and bruiser-type characters for a few turns, as well as letting her gain stars at a faster rate.
Her auto-heal also allows her to bring damage-based cards such aswithout much fear of it being used against her.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- +Evade stat and auto-heal make her difficult to KO
- +Hyper shuts down bullies and bruisers for a few turns
- -Hyper can also benefit other star-gatherers
- -Can only hold 2 cards