This page needs to be expanded with information about recommended strategies. You can help 100% Orange Juice Wiki by.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Suguri (Ver.2)
- Since she heals 1 HP per turn, is a good card for her. She'll never be KO'd from Lonely Chariot's HP loss drawback.
- is another really good card include, thanks to Suguri Ver.2's +2 EVD stat.
- gets Suguri Ver.2 to 1 DEF which allows her to survive hits and heal them off the next chapter.
- can be very useful to Suguri Ver.2 since she will generally survive the hit and heal it off, and it is more powerful than Rbits against 2+ ATK.
- is also highly useful on Suguri Ver.2. If she manages to KO the opponent, or survive the counterattack, she'll heal the lost HP the following chapter.
- is risky, but Suguri Ver.2 can recover her HP to full in 3 chapters & can easily pick off the other units. This is only advised if you have or
- Cards that deal direct damage such as & are not as effective against Suguri Ver.2 thanks to her healing passive.
- Similarly, applies direct damage over time which her passive will heal off should it happen to target her.
- is completely useless for Suguri Ver.2. Her passive makes her almost never hold 3 cards in hand.
- Although is effective against most characters, Suguri Ver.2 is less affected by it because of her 2-card hand limit. Especially so if she used her Hyper beforehand.
- is a good card since it mostly plays cards that Suguri Ver.2 would want played like , , and . It's even more helpful if someone else plays it since she wont have to pay the cost.
- Playing Against Suguri (Ver.2)
- Characters with 2 ATK like , , , and are able to KO her with ease
- is strong against her, much like against her original counterpart.
- Cards that drain stars, like , & can be used to counter her potential star gains from her Hyper. is less effective against her because of her 2 card hand limit, though.
- & are much more effective against Suguri Ver.2 than against her original version due to not having Accelerator.
- can be used to counteract by replacing the converted panels into potential or panels.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]