- (Unlisted) Start the game with 0 stars.
- (Unlisted) Use at the beginning of the game.
- At the start of Boss turn, summon a Minion (up to a maximum of Boss Lvl).
- When a Seagull Minion is defeated, lose 1 Hype.
- When a player suffers KO, gain 1 Hype.
- (Below Hyper Difficulty) At the start of Boss turn, if Boss has 10+ Hype, use .
- (Hyper Difficulty) At the start of Boss turn, if Boss has 10+ Hype, use .
- Every chapter, a will spawn on Summer Beast's panel, up to her level.
- In Battle, she will gain +2 ATK and +1 DEF.
- Whenever she suffers KO, she will recover on her next turn. She has 10 lives which are depleted as she is KO'd.
- Any time a player dies, she will gain Hype. If any of the Minions is killed, she will lose Hype.
- When Hype reaches 10, she will damage all players, roll 2 dice, won't stop moving after fighting a player, and gain +1HP permanently. On Hyper Mode, she will also gain +1 ATK permanently.
- panels disappear on Chapter 40.
- More panels every 2 chapters with the Terror field Event.
- All panels except and will become panels by Chapter 40.
Summer Beast's Playable Cards
On the Field
On Encounter Panels
- While Summer Beast is not a playable character, QP can obtain the Tan QP Summer Costume, making her look identical to Summer Beast.
- Summer Beast's unit card has a yellow background, despite having 100% Orange Juice as a listed origin. This is presumably due to her being an alternate form of .