|This article is about the 2019 seasonal event. For the card, see Summer Games (card). For the achievement, see Summer Games (achievement).|
QP has gone bonkers from too much sun! You need to tire her out by playing with her and her new QP Corps minions! The new co-op boss "Summer Beast" is now available to play!
- The goal of the event is to play games in Co-op Mode to beat the new super-powered co-op boss, which will play as a CPU character and can also be encountered on panels. All four players must work as a co-op team with multiple new rules and Hypers in order to deplete bosses health to 0. If all players are KO'd at the same time, the players lose the game. A global counter will decrease based upon the damage dealt to the Boss during the match.
Summer Beast is the unique Co-op Mode boss for the Summer Games event. It has 5HP, and has a statline of 0 ATK, DEF and EVD outside of battle, and +2 ATK, +1 DEF and 0 EVD during combat. It possesses 10 lives, so the players will need to KO the boss 10 times to win the game. It also has a Hype mechanic indicated in the boss card at the top of the screen with a Pudding icon, which builds up to a Rampage. A Rampage will cause damage to all players, double its movement rolls and give Summer Beast +1HP permanently. It has a set of passives:
- Every turn, summon a seagull Minion (up to Boss lvl).
- When a Minion is defeated, lose 1 Hype.
- When a player is KO'd, gain 1 Hype.
- If Boss has 10+ Hype at the start of Boss turn, Rampage.
All drops can be earned in both single and multiplayer, but multiplayer is advised.
This event features a global counter on the main menu of the game. As Summer Beast takes damage in online games, her global health decreases. Starting at 750,000 HP, once a certain amount of damage is dealt, new items were unlocked for all players.
Note that the player must fight Summer Beast at least once before global counter rewards can be received. It is possible to obtain all unlocked rewards from the global counter for as long as the event is active.
|Name||Status||Global Counter Milestone|
|Summer 2019 Event intro cutscene||New||750,000|
|Summer Beast Hyper difficulty||New||500,000|
|Ocean Dive board||New|
|Summer 2019 Event ending cutscene and artwork||New||0|
|QP Summer Costume||New|
|Marc Summer Costume|
|Fernet Summer Costume|
Bonus items can be received at random after finishing a game during the event. This event features the below bonus items (shown as x/2 in the event pop-up).
|Clamshell Dice||New||Random Drop from online games (Co-op Mode).|
|Drink Table Homemark||New||Random Drop from online games (Co-op Mode).|
There are some cosmetics with specific unlock requirements, separate from the event goal and random drop table.
|Sunglasses||New / Returning||Received for the currently played character upon winning a game in Co-op mode. Received for a random character if sunglasses for the currently played character are already owned.|