alongside QP Shooting - Dangerous!! in which she was the main antagonist.. Sweet Breaker originates from the game
- In battle, gain +1 ATK, +1 DEF, and +1 EVD for each reversed card in the opponent's hand.
Sweet Breaker is an extremely balanced character similar to, but with higher health and recovery stats. Her high health enables her to fight more battles than most characters without any strengths or weaknesses for the opponent to exploit. Thanks to her stats, Sweet Breaker can adapt to most cards and pursue both the Win and Star Norma equally.
Additionally, Sweet Breaker's stats and unique hyper afford the player options on playstyle. A player can construct a deck based around "useless" cards, to take full effect of Sweet Breaker's Hyper. Or, the player can go in the complete opposite direction, ignoring her hyper entirely, and bringand to take full advantage of her baseline stats.
- Balanced stats and high HP
- Strong and disruptive Hyper, which can be used to gather intelligence, confuse opponents, and bolster her stats
- Hyper's effect only directly benefits herself
- Strong late-game presence
- Immune to (unless facing an opponent with reversed cards)
- Though not specialized, she is very versatile and works with a variety of card builds
- Poor REC stat can discourage combat
- can be expensive (45+ stars under optimal conditions)
- Dependent on cards for good performance, especially
- Neutral stats put her at a natural disadvantage against specialized fighters