This page needs to be expanded with information about recommended strategies. You can help 100% Orange Juice Wiki by.
- Playing As Syura
- is a good way of staying topped off when Syura has the lead or after playing on low HP.
- is a great offensive card to KO an opponent if you lack as well a good way of lowering her HP to set up a stronger .
- is a fine offensive option if Syura is low on 1 HP without her Hyper if she desperately needs to get a KO.
- is a nice way of living against +1 ATK units while also not marring the effect of her own battle cards.
- is a good defensive option as typically Syura will not attack others without a battle card of her own.
- Playing Against Syura
- is a good way of removing or any other battle cards from her hands.
- and are good ways of attacking into Syura or defending her powerful battle card options.
- and are good ways of eating Syura's Hyper and Battle Cards.