Additionally, Tequila is able to summon the character Pirate Crew Member (海賊子分 Kaizoku kobun) as a minion using his passive.
- Pirate Crew Member can appear as an enemy unit on panels.
- Receive +1 ATK per HP lost in combat. (Effect is not persistent, and only lasts for that battle.)
Pirate Crew Member
- Opponent loses [their level x 10] stars if defeated (as opposed to the standard 1/2).
- The player who summoned this unit gain the stars.
- Does not appear on panels to the summoner.
Tequila is a unique character that has 2 powerful passive abilities. His first is his ability to cause Pirate Crew Members to appear through encounter panels. This passive works even if Tequila is KO'd. Take note that if 2 or more players are using Tequila, Tequila can run into other Pirate Crew Members from the other Tequila players. His other passive is the ability to gain ATK in battle as he loses HP. Due to his -3 EVD stat & 5 HP, Tequila can intentionally evade lower attacks to guaranteed he takes damage & deliver a powerful counterattack. Because of his extremely low EVD, he is better suited as a defensive character, rather than an aggressive bully.
While his low EVD is beneficial at full health, it's a death sentence when at 1 HP, leaving him to deal with his high REC of 6. Tequila also doesn't fare as well against random encounters & bosses due to his neutral ATK & inability to attack second against these units.
- +Passive makes him a great defensive unit.
- +Gets an extra +1 ATK when using Big Magnum.
- +Can intentionally evade survivable rolls to further increase ATK.
- +Summons Pirates who can earn stars for him simply by existing in the game
- +Pirates don't give any stars when defeated, so opponents will get less stars from Encounter panels on average
- -High REC
- -Almost guaranteed to get KO'd at 1 HP when attacking second due to his -3 EVD
- -Pirate Crew Members are frail & tend to die quickly, making it easier for opponents to earn wins
- -Pirate Crew Members only make opponents lose (Lvl x 10) stars as opposed to half of them.
- -Hyper is fairly expensive and unreliable due to not placing many traps and placement being random.
Tequila has two Hypers, one of which will generate copies of the other.
This card has varying effects depending on which player triggers it.
- When this card is triggered by an opponent, it will instantly start a battle with the affected unit against a Pirate Crew Member summoned by the player who set the trap. The Pirate Crew Member will be on the attacking side.
- When this card is triggered by the player who set it, it will have no effect.
StrategyDue to the fairly high cost of the card, it's recommended to use when you are about to be KO'd by a player to give them less stars or are in need of a comeback.
- Playing As Tequila
- Since Tequila gains attack in battle for each HP he loses, he tends to fare better on defense than offense.
- As Tequila's passive is reliant on losing health, cards that aid in healing such as , , and are excellent cards to pack. can also be used as well.
- Using or (at full HP) combos quite well with Tequila's passive. Big Magnum provides him with a +3 ATK stat due to him losing HP in battle, while Final Battle enables his passive to chain, resulting in Tequila becoming stronger with each turn.
- works in perfect synergy with Tequila and is essential. By intentionally evading a hit that he can survive, he will gain a large ATK boost, enabling him to possibly KO the attacker and recover all damage taken in the battle.
- Tequila can get some of the most use out of as it counters his poor REC stat.
- can be used to help soften up would be attackers and make them think twice about attacking the player.
- can be used effectively with Tequila. It can be used for defense against high ATK characters while at low HP, and great on offense against bosses. However, it can shut down him trying to get a KO with
- Since Tequila isn't card reliant, he can use to punish characters that do rely on cards
- can threaten opponents with a Pirate Crew Member, even if Tequila isn't the one to place it.
- The Pirate Crew Members can get a massive boost from which can result in higher chance of KO'ing opponents.
- removes Tequila's weakness to out of combat damage if he is able to get it
- allows Tequila to recover faster and gives him a chance to be able to evade 3s
- Playing Against Tequila
- The easiest way to avoid Tequila taking advantage of his passive is to not attack him at all.
- Sherry can be used to avoid Tequila's passive nearly entirely with her passive. In the same vein, Kai's hyper can be used to safely attack him without fear of counterattacking.
- Cards that deal damage outside of battle, such as , , , and are extra effective against Tequila, as they hinder his ability to counterattack.
- works really well against Tequila since it allows the user to steal stars from him, which is normally hard to do when he is above 2 HP. It also makes the user not deal any damage, so his passive wont trigger.
- can be very effective against Tequila since he is unlikely to evade someone using it, while he loses more stars from being KO'd
In Co-op mode, Tequila's stats and passive do not visibly change. However, parts of Tequila's passive do not function:
- Pirate Crew Member does not appear as an enemy unit on panels.
- The ability does not stack with Tequila's +1 ATK per HP lost passive. Thus, each HP lost in battle only gives +1 ATK instead of +2 ATK.
Tequila's main Hyper, Do Pirates Fly in the Sky?, has a different effect in Co-op. When used, two Pirate Crew Member units will initiate a battle with a randomly selected enemy. The enemy will be on the defending side in these battles.
Tequila's secondary Hyper, Flying Pirate, does not appear in Co-op at all.
In Bounty Hunt mode, Tequila's passive is changed to conform with the mode:
- Tequila no longer gains +1 ATK for every HP lost during a battle, but instead gains +1 ATK total regardless of the amount of HP lost.
Tequila's base stats give him 52 starting stars and a discount of -30% at shops.
To unlock Tequila as a playable character, along with his unit card and Hyper cards as binder collectibles:
- Own .
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Orange color||Purchase for 1000 in the Shop.|
|Pink color||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Purple color||Purchase for 20000 in the Shop after reaching Level 50.|
|Teal color||Purchase for 10000 in the Shop after reaching Level 25.|
|Black color||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Halloween Outfit color||Purchase for 20000 in the Shop after finishing 20 games as any character with the Black color equipped.|
|Silver color||Purchase for 40000 in the Shop after reaching Level 75.|
|Red and Blue color||Purchase for 60000 in the Shop after reaching Level 100.|
|Christmas Outfit color|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Hair Color||Finish 10 games as Tequila, with the 10th game or any game after the 10th being online.|
|Hair Colors||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Santa Hat||Purchase for 5000 in the Shop after giving out 10 cards with as .|
|Brown Antlers||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game as Tequila.|
|Red Antlers||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game as Tequila.|
|Red Crown||Complete all base-game campaigns and extra episodes on Normal difficulty or higher.|
|Purple Crown||Complete all base-game campaigns and extra episodes on Extreme difficulty.|
|Jack o'Lantern||Purchase for 20000 in the Shop after finishing 20 games as any character with the Black color equipped.|
|Poppo Mask||Purchase for 99999 in the Shop.|
|Halloween Costume '17|
|Reindeer Kigurumi||Complete Waruda Christmas Party on any difficulty.|
|Leo Kigurumi||Currently unavailable.|
|Operation Halloween Costume||Purchase for 2Decorations in the Shop.|
|Cow Kigurumi||Purchase for 80Oranges in the Shop.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Eyeglasses||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Sunglasses||Receive randomly from the Mystery Bag.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Tequila Pig Costume||Currently unavailable.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Poses||Receive randomly from the Regular Crate.|
|Oh, Tequila||Finish 10 games as.|
|A Pirate I Was Meant to Be||As, have 10 traps on the field at the same time.|
|Pirate's Booty||As, have Pirate Crew Members steal 100 or more stars from other players in a single game.|
|Rolling dice||Rolling dice 1||▶️||⏏️||Mhm.||ふむ|
|Rolling dice 2||▶️||⏏️||Hmm.||むぅ|
|Rolling dice 3||▶️||⏏️||Mhmm.||ふむぅ|
|Rolling dice 4||▶️||⏏️||There.||そぉれ|
|Using Boost/Event/Gift/Quest/Bounty card||Use card 1||▶️||⏏️||I'll use this!||こいつを使おう！|
|Use card 2||▶️||⏏️||Hmm, this should do.||ふむ、これがいい|
|Use card 3||▶️||⏏️||I'll make things more fun.||面白くしてやる|
|Use card 4||▶️||⏏️||Behold!||見るがいい！|
|Placing Trap card||Trap card 1||▶️||⏏️||Below the belt, you say? Pirates don't give a damn.||海賊に卑怯という言葉はねぇ|
|Trap card 2||▶️||⏏️||I ain't got a care for how I win.||勝ちゃいいんだ、勝ちゃ|
|Trap card 3||▶️||⏏️||I do anything to get what I want.||手段は選ばねぇ|
|Trap card 4||▶️||⏏️||Careful, y'all!.||用心しな！|
|Using Battle card||Battle card 1||▶️||⏏️||This'll end ye.||こいつで決まりだ！|
|Battle card 2||▶️||⏏️||I got this hella good card!||こいつがあるんだよ！|
|Battle card 3||▶️||⏏️||Be amazed, y'all!||驚くがいい！|
|Battle card 4||▶️||⏏️||Let me show ye me ace in the hole.||奥の手を見せてやる|
|Using Do Pirates Fly in the Sky?||Hyper card 1||▶️||⏏️||Go get 'em!||いくぜぃ、野郎ども！|
|Reviving||Revived 1||▶️||⏏️||Pirates be hard to kill.||海賊はしぶといぜぃ|
|Revived 2||▶️||⏏️||I gotta get me stuff back.||奪われたもんは奪い返さなくちゃいけねぇ|
|Revived 3||▶️||⏏️||Pirates are back in business.||海賊稼業再開だ|
|Revived 4||▶️||⏏️||Up I go.||よっこらせっと|
|Revive roll failed||Revive failed 1||▶️||⏏️||Oh man.||とほほだぜ|
|Revive failed 2||▶️||⏏️||Damn, not yet?||おう、まだかよ|
|Revive failed 3||▶️||⏏️||Tsk, I messed up.||ちっ、しくじったぜ|
|Revive failed 4||▶️||⏏️||No need to rush.||慌てる必要はねぇ|
|(Attack)/Snowball Attack/Bounty Attack||Attack 1||▶️||⏏️||Here I go!||いくぜぃ！|
|Attack 2||▶️||⏏️||Eat this!||くらえぃ！|
|Taking out-of-battle damage||Effect Damage 1||▶️||⏏️||Nuguwah!||ぬぐっ！|
|Effect Damage 2||▶️||⏏️||Guwah!||ぐわぁ！|
|Effect Damage 3||▶️||⏏️||Gahah!||がはぁ！|
|Effect Damage 4||▶️||⏏️||Guhah!||ぐはぁ！|
|Healing||Healing 1||▶️||⏏️||Oh brother.||やれやれだなぁ|
|Warping||Warp 1||▶️||⏏️||Wh-wh-what the hell's happening!||な、な、なにごとだ！|
|Warp 2||▶️||⏏️||Guoh, I'm warping!||ぐお、飛ばされるぞ！|
|KO'd out-of-battle||KO 1||▶️||⏏️||I'm done for.||やられちまったか|
|KO 2||▶️||⏏️||I'll be lying down here for a bit.||おとなしくしてやるぜ|
|KO 4||▶️||⏏️||Ye gotta be kidding me!||馬鹿な！|
|Battle (Attacker)||Challenging enemy 1||▶️||⏏️||Get ready to die!||覚悟しな！|
|Challenging enemy 2||▶️||⏏️||No prey can escape me.||狙った獲物は逃さねぇ|
|Challenging enemy 3||▶️||⏏️||Ha-hah! Ye can't run from me!||ハハァ！逃（のが）さねぇ！|
|Challenging enemy 4||▶️||⏏️||Prepare for fighting!||戦闘準備だ！|
|Battle (Defender)||Being challenged 1||▶️||⏏️||Know yer place!||身の程知らずめ！|
|Being challenged 2||▶️||⏏️||Ye'll regret this!||後悔すんぜ！|
|Being challenged 3||▶️||⏏️||Ye be the one to fall here!||返り討ちにしてくれるわ！|
|Being challenged 4||▶️||⏏️||The fool hunts for misfortune!||飛んで火に入る夏の虫だな！|
|Attacking||Attack in battle 1||▶️||⏏️||Kyeeeeeey!||きええええぃ！|
|Attack in battle 2||▶️||⏏️||Hah hah!||ははーっ！|
|Attack in battle 3||▶️||⏏️||Seeeeey!||せええええぃ！|
|Attack in battle 4||▶️||⏏️||Doryaah!||どりゃぁ！|
|Light Damage||Damage 1||▶️||⏏️||Kufuu!||くふぅ！|
|Heavy Damage||Major damage 1||▶️||⏏️||Kahah!||かはぁ！|
|Major damage 2||▶️||⏏️||Nuguaa!||ぬぐぁあ！|
|Major damage 3||▶️||⏏️||Kuwaha!||くわっは！|
|Major damage 4||▶️||⏏️||Guooh!||ぐぉおお！|
|Evading||Evasion 1||▶️||⏏️||Ye missed!||当たらんなぁ！|
|Evasion 2||▶️||⏏️||Aim better next time.||どこを狙っている！|
|Evasion 3||▶️||⏏️||Ye suck at this.||まだまだぁ！|
|Winning in Battle||Winning a battle 1||▶️||⏏️||Guhahahaha!||グハハハハァ！|
|Winning a battle 2||▶️||⏏️||Well then, I be helping myself to your stars.||では、たんまりいただくとしよう！|
|Winning a battle 3||▶️||⏏️||Ye be finished!||くたばったか！|
|Winning a battle 4||▶️||⏏️||Guhaha, I'm feeling freaking good!||グハハ。実に気分がいい！|
|KO'd in Battle/Losing Game||Losing a battle 1||▶️||⏏️||What the!||なんだとぉ！|
|Losing a battle 2||▶️||⏏️||How dare you bastard!||てめぇ、やりやがったな！|
|Losing a battle 3||▶️||⏏️||You son of a bitch!||くそったれが！|
|Losing a battle 4||▶️||⏏️||I let you win this time.||今回はお前の勝ちだ|
|Bonus Panel||Bonus panels 1||▶️||⏏️||Good.||いいねぇ|
|Bonus panels 2||▶️||⏏️||I dun mind getting more of 'em.||もっとくれてもいいんだぜ|
|Bonus panels 3||▶️||⏏️||Hey, gimme more.||おう、もっとくれよ|
|Bonus panels 4||▶️||⏏️||How much money are these worth?||売ったらいくらになるよ|
|Drop Panel||Drop panels 1||▶️||⏏️||Tsk.||ちっ|
|Drop panels 2||▶️||⏏️||Cheap bastard.||けちくせぇ|
|Drop panels 3||▶️||⏏️||Life sucks.||世知辛いぜ|
|Drop panels 4||▶️||⏏️||Penny-pincher.||みみっちいぜ|
|Stepping on Trap||Stepping on a trap 1||▶️||⏏️||Whoe'er did this is a jackass.||せこいまねしやがって|
|Stepping on a trap 2||▶️||⏏️||Shoulda been... more careful.||迂闊…だったぜ|
|Stepping on a trap 3||▶️||⏏️||Oh, Tequila!||俺としたことが！|
|Stepping on a trap 4||▶️||⏏️||Thanks for this pain in the ass.||面倒（めんどう）くせぇことしやがって|
|Vs. Boss||Encountering a boss 1||▶️||⏏️||Y-ye be pretty freaking big, huh.||で…でけぇじゃねぇか|
|Encountering a boss 2||▶️||⏏️||Y-ye ain't scared the crap out of me.||そ…そんなもんで海賊がビビるかよ|
|Encountering a boss 3||▶️||⏏️||A-all right! Bring it on, ye bigass dork.||お…おぅ！相手してやろうじゃねぇか|
|Encountering a boss 4||▶️||⏏️||Sh-shoulda stayed away from whatever that is.||ち…近づくこたぁねぇな|
|Star Norma||Star Norma 1||▶️||⏏️||See how pirates gather stuff.||海賊のやり方で集めるぜ|
|Star Norma 2||▶️||⏏️||I'll go loot every last piece of treasure around here.||金品強奪といこうか|
|Star Norma 3||▶️||⏏️||Ima come back with a stack of loot.||たんまり集めてきてやるよ|
|Star Norma 4||▶️||⏏️||Looting's allowed, ain't it?||奪ってきてもいいんだな|
|Wins Norma/Fame Norma||Win Norma 1||▶️||⏏️||I'll go create a ruckus out there.||暴れてくりゃぁいいんだな|
|Win Norma 2||▶️||⏏️||Fighting is a means, not the end.||倒すのは手段であって目的じゃあねぇ|
|Win Norma 3||▶️||⏏️||Expect no mercy outta me.||手加減はできねぇぜ|
|Win Norma 4||▶️||⏏️||I'll beat ‘em up and loot them.||倒すついでに略奪だ|
|Selecting Character||Selecting character 1||▶️||⏏️||Ye gotta be a villain just like me.||さては、てめぇも悪党だな|
|Selecting character 2||▶️||⏏️||We'll play this dirty!||ダーティーにいこうぜ！|
|Selecting character 3||▶️||⏏️||Watch and learn how pirates live their lives!||海賊の流儀を教えてやる|
|Selecting character 4||▶️||⏏️||There ain't no law against pirates flying in the sky.||海賊が空を飛んじゃいけねぇ、なんて法はねぇ|
|Starting Game||Game starts 1||▶️||⏏️||Weigh anchor, y'all!||出発だ、野郎ども！|
|Game starts 2||▶️||⏏️||We'll go get them!||さぁ、ひと暴れだ！|
|Game starts 3||▶️||⏏️||We're here to rob everything.||奪い尽くしてくれるわ|
|Game starts 4||▶️||⏏️||Let's go wild.||派手にいこうじゃぁねぇか|
|Winning Game||Winning games 1||▶️||⏏️||Great work, y'all.||野郎ども良くやった|
|Winning games 2||▶️||⏏️||Time to bail, y'all.||ずらかるぜ野郎ども|
|Winning games 3||▶️||⏏️||Well done.||ようし、上首尾だ！|
|Winning games 4||▶️||⏏️||Gahaha, I've even conquered this board game.||カハハァ、俺はすごろくさえも支配した！|
|Item Drop/Crate Drop||Obtaining new stuff 1||▶️||⏏️||Ye one of us now, jackass.||てめぇも海賊の仲間入りだ|
|Obtaining new stuff 2||▶️||⏏️||Ain't seen you before.||てめぇ新顔じゃあねぇか|
|Obtaining new stuff 3||▶️||⏏️||That'll make us stronger.||こいつで戦力増強だ|
|Obtaining new stuff 4||▶️||⏏️||All right, someone take it to the storage.||ようし、倉庫に入れときな|
|Whack a Poppo/Track the Card||Generic Line 1||▶️||⏏️||Okie dokie.||オーキードーキー|
|Roll 0 on Drop panel||Generic Line 2||▶️||⏏️||Good.||いいじゃねぇか|
|Whack a Poppo/Snowball Position||Generic Line 3||▶️||⏏️||Okay.||おう|
|Whack a Tomomo/Alte||Generic Line 4||▶️||⏏️||No.||駄目だな|
|Bad Prize||Generic Line 5||▶️||⏏️||Dammit!||くそっ！|
|Star Treasure||Generic Line 6||▶️||⏏️||Lucky day.||ツイてるじゃねぇか|
|Neutral Prize||Generic Line 7||▶️||⏏️||Hmm.||むぅ|
|Battle Prize/Supporter Revive||Generic Line 8||▶️||⏏️||Let's go!||よぅし行こう！|
|Generic Line 9||▶️||⏏️||Hmph!||ふんっ！|
|Using Fury/Iron Defense||Generic Line 10||▶️||⏏️||Here we go!||ゆくぞぉ！|
|Greeting (Home Screen/Joining Lobby)||Generic Line 11||▶️||⏏️||Ahoy.||よう|
|Miss Prize/Track the Card||Generic Line 12||▶️||⏏️||Hmm.||ふむぅ|
|Generic Line 13||▶️||⏏️||Nice.||いいぞぅ|
|Hyper Treasure/Good Prize||Generic Line 14||▶️||⏏️||Gahaha, that's fantastic!||ガハハ、最高だ！|
|Fail Norma check/Roll 0 on Bonus panel/Miss Match/Bad Prize (Match 2)||Generic Line 15||▶️||⏏️||Son of a bitch!||くそが！|
|Using Other Hyper||Enemy Hyper 1||▶️||⏏️||No reason not to use this.||使わない手はないな|
|Enemy Hyper 2||▶️||⏏️||Never seen this one. Interesting.||ほぅ、こんなカードがあるのか|
|Enemy Hyper 3||▶️||⏏️||This one looks quite good.||いいもん持ってるじゃねぇか|
|Enemy Hyper 4||▶️||⏏️||Let me borrow this.||拝借するぜ|
|Use Big Magnum||Special Line 1||▶️||⏏️||Big magnum, fire!!||出ろ！ビッグマグナム！！|
|Vs. Yuki (any)||Special Line 2||▶️||⏏️||Ye have the same smell as us!||てめぇ、同類の臭がするな|
|Vs. Tsih/Mimyuu/Tomato/Nanako/Poppo||Special Line 3||▶️||⏏️||I ain't going easy even on little brats!||ガキンチョょだろうと容赦はせんぞぉ！|
|Vs. Krilalaris||Special Line 4||▶️||⏏️||Oh, I like your face. It's that of a real villain.||おおう、いい面構えじゃねぇか|
|Vs. Aru (any)||Special Line 5||▶️||⏏️||Empty ye damn bag right now!||袋の中のもん全部よこしな！|
|Vs. Fernet (any)/Hime (any)||Special Line 6||▶️||⏏️||Someone smells rich!||カネの匂いがするじゃねぇか|
|Use Tactical Retreat (successfully)||Special Line 7||▶️||⏏️||Ye can take these, so adios!||これで勘弁してくれぃ、あばよ！|
|Use Tactical Retreat (unsuccessfully)||Special Line 8||▶️||⏏️||Son of a bitch, you actually shot me!||てめぇ！撃ちやがったな！|
|Use Dark Side of Business||Special Line 9||▶️||⏏️||This is what we pirates do!||これが海賊のやりかたよぉ！|
|Defeat Kai||Special Line 10||▶️||⏏️||Ye may work for me!||子分にしてやってもいいんだぜ！|
|Vs. Marc||Special Line 11||▶️||⏏️||Ahoy, if it isn't the little wine barrel girl!||おう、酒樽の嬢ちゃんか！|
|KO'd by Marc||Special Line 12||▶️||⏏️||Kuwaha! What's wrong with me, getting defeated by a little chick!||クワァハ！小娘ごときにぃ！|
|Defeat the Boss||Special Line 13||▶️||⏏️||O-o-ooh! I actually took down whatever that was...||お、お、おおぅ！倒せたじゃねぇか…|
|Use Gentleman's Battle||Special Line 14||▶️||⏏️||Mano a mano, you and me! Fair enough, huh?||サシで勝負だ！文句はねぇな！|
|Use Treasure Thief||Special Line 15||▶️||⏏️||This damn card was made for me!||俺にピッタリのカードじゃねぇかぁ！|
|Use Final Battle||Special Line 16||▶️||⏏️||There are battles that one can't run away from!||退けねぇ戦いってのもあるよなぁ！|
|Win the game with a lot of stars (300+?)||Special Line 17||▶️||⏏️||Gaaahahaha! Perfect, just perfect!||ガァーハハハ！重畳、重畳（ちょうじょう）！|
|Pirate Minion defeats opponent with less than 10(?) stars/at Level 1(?)||Special Line 18||▶️||⏏️||Tsk, cheap.||ちっ、しけてやがるぜ|
|Pirate Minion defeats opponent at Level 5 with 50+ stars||Special Line 19||▶️||⏏️||Kuwahahaha, couldn't be better.||クワァハハハ！笑いがどまらねぇ|
|Defeat Marc/Peat||Special Line 20||▶️||⏏️||Don't you dare mess with me!||おいたが過ぎたようだな！|
|Summon Mercenary (Bounty Hunt)||Special Line 1||▶️||⏏️||Aye aye sir!||アイアイサー！|
|Battle (Attacker)||Challenging enemy 1||▶️||⏏️||Here we go!||いくぜい！|
|Challenging enemy 2||▶️||⏏️||There's game!||獲物だー！|
|Challenging enemy 3||▶️||⏏️||Come fight us!||俺達が相手だー！|
|Challenging enemy 4||▶️||⏏️||We'll make you proud, Capt'n!||見ててくだせぇ、お頭ぁ！|
|Battle (Defender)||Being challenged 1||▶️||⏏️||Bring it on!||かかってきな！|
|Being challenged 2||▶️||⏏️||Challenge accepted!||受けて立つぜ！|
|Being challenged 3||▶️||⏏️||That's what I'm talkin' about!||おうおう、きやがれ！|
|Being challenged 4||▶️||⏏️||The prey finds its hunter!||獲物の方から来やがった！|
|Rolling/Attacking||Attack in battle 1||▶️||⏏️||Eeeey!||ええい！|
|Attack in battle 2||▶️||⏏️||Shaah!||しゃあ！|
|Attack in battle 3||▶️||⏏️||Kieeey!||きぇえい！|
|Attack in battle 4||▶️||⏏️||Deeey!||でぇい！|
|Light Damage||Damage 1||▶️||⏏️||Whoa!||うぉ！|
|Heavy Damage||Major damage 1||▶️||⏏️||That bloody hurrrrts!||い”でぇぇぇ！|
|Major damage 2||▶️||⏏️||Agyaah!||ぁぎゃあ！|
|Major damage 3||▶️||⏏️||Hieeeh!||ひえぇえ！|
|Major damage 4||▶️||⏏️||Gyoooh!||ぎょおお！|
|Evading||Evasion 1||▶️||⏏️||Ye missed!||当たるかよ！|
|Evasion 2||▶️||⏏️||That was close!||あぶねぇ！|
|Evasion 3||▶️||⏏️||Whoa, whoa!||おっとっと！|
|Winning in Battle||Winning a battle 1||▶️||⏏️||I did it, Capt'n!||やりましたぜ！|
|Winning a battle 2||▶️||⏏️||We got some booty, Capt'n!||戦利品ですぜ、お頭！|
|Winning a battle 3||▶️||⏏️||Hyahoy!||ヒャッホイ！|
|Winning a battle 4||▶️||⏏️||Yo ho ho!||ヨーホーホー！|
|KO'd in Battle||Losing a battle 1||▶️||⏏️||Capt'n...||お頭～っ！|
|Losing a battle 2||▶️||⏏️||My bad... Capt'n...||すんません…お頭…|
|Losing a battle 3||▶️||⏏️||I messed up!||駄目っしたぁ～！|
|Losing a battle 4||▶️||⏏️||Oh... God...||む…無念…|
|Opening the game||▶️||⏏️||Orange_Juice and Fruitbat Factory.||オレンジジュースアンドフルーツバットファクトリー|
|Title screen||▶️||⏏️||100% Orange Juice!||100％おれんじじゅ～すっ！|
|Start of player 1 turn||▶️||⏏️||Player 1.||プレイヤーワン|
|Start of player 2 turn||▶️||⏏️||Player 2.||プレイヤーツー|
|Start of player 3 turn||▶️||⏏️||Player 3.||プレイヤースリー|
|Start of player 4 turn||▶️||⏏️||Player 4.||プレイヤーフォー|
|Starting a battle||▶️||⏏️||Battle.||バトル|
|Winning a battle||▶️||⏏️||Win.||ウィン|
|Triggering a bonus panel||▶️||⏏️||Bonus.||ボーナス|
|Triggering a drop panel||▶️||⏏️||Drop.||ドロップ|
|Triggering a draw panel||▶️||⏏️||Card draw.||カードドロー|
|Triggering warp panel||▶️||⏏️||Warp.||ワープ|
|Triggering a move panel||▶️||⏏️||Move.||ムーブ|
|Triggering warp move panel||▶️||⏏️||Warp move.||ワープムーブ|
|Triggering a trap||▶️||⏏️||Trap triggered.||トラップ発動|
|Skipping a turn||▶️||⏏️||Skip.||スキップ|
|Stopping on a panel affected by Immovable Object||▶️||⏏️||Stop.||ストップ|
|Triggering a norma check without meeting the requirements||▶️||⏏️||Norma check.||ノルマチェック|
|Reaching level 2||▶️||⏏️||Norma level 1 achieved.||ノルマレベルワン達成|
|Reaching level 3||▶️||⏏️||Norma level 2 achieved.||ノルマレベルツー達成|
|Reaching level 4||▶️||⏏️||Norma level 3 achieved.||ノルマレベルスリー達成|
|Reaching level 5||▶️||⏏️||Norma level 4 achieved.||ノルマレベルフォー達成|
|Winning the game||▶️||⏏️||Final norma achieved!||最終ノルマ達成！|
|Attempting to connect to a lobby||▶️||⏏️||Connecting.||コネクティング|
|Successfully connecting to a lobby||▶️||⏏️||Connected.||コネクティド|
|Failing to connect to a lobby||▶️||⏏️||Failed.||フェイルド|
|Attempting to connect to a full lobby||▶️||⏏️||Lobby full.||ロビーフル|
|Another player joins the lobby||▶️||⏏️||Player joined.||プレイヤージョインド|
|Another player leaves the lobby||▶️||⏏️||Player left.||プレイヤーレフト|
- Tequila appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of
, , and .
- Pirate Crew Member appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the description of . He also appears in the artwork for .
- Tequila is the first boss you fight in Flying Red Barrel.
- Tequila is drawn and voiced by Hono.
- Tequila is the first DLC or bonus character to have their hyper art drawn by someone other than Hono.
- Pirate Crew Members will have the same color and accessories equipped as the Tequila who summoned them.