This page needs to be expanded with information about recommended strategies. You can help 100% Orange Juice Wiki by.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Tequila
- Since Tequila gains attack in battle for each HP he loses, he tends to fare better on defense than offense.
- As Tequila's passive is reliant on losing health, cards that aid in healing such as , , and are excellent cards to pack. can also be used as well.
- Using or (at full HP) combos quite well with Tequila's passive. Big Magnum provides him with a +3 ATK stat due to him losing HP in battle, while Final Battle enables his passive to chain, resulting in Tequila becoming stronger with each turn.
- works in perfect synergy with Tequila and is essential. By intentionally evading a hit that he can survive, he will gain a large ATK boost, enabling him to possibly KO the attacker and recover all damage taken in the battle.
- Tequila can get some of the most use out of as it counters his poor REC stat.
- can be used to help soften up would be attackers and make them think twice about attacking the player.
- can be used effectively with Tequila. It can be used for defense against high attack characters while at low health, and great on offense against bosses.
- can threaten opponents with a Pirate Crew Member, even if Tequila isn't the one to place it.
- The Pirate Crew Members can get a massive boost from which can result in higher chance of KO'ing opponents.
- Playing Against Tequila
- The easiest way to avoid Tequila taking advantage of his passive is to not attack him at all.
- Sherry can be used to avoid Tequila's passive nearly entirely with her passive. In the same vein, Kai's hyper can be used to safely attack him without fear of counterattacking.
- Low attack characters with high EVD stats such as and can whittle down Tequila's health while generally avoiding his counterattacks.
- Cards that deal damage outside of battle, such as , , , and are extra effective against Tequila, as they hinder his ability to counterattack.
- can be used to shut down his hyper, as well as deal damage to him outside of battle and remove his counterattacking potential.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]