This page needs to be expanded with information about recommended strategies. You can help 100% Orange Juice Wiki by.
- Playing As Tomato & Mimyuu
- Tomato is good at fighting early on due to the lack of many stars lost and the fact that they can revive incredibly quickly.
- In lategame, they might falter due to hypers and general power-creep with card levels. In this case, offensive battle cards like help seal KOs more safely if it isn't a good time to use while defensive cards like and help against oncoming attacks, especially as Tomato.
- As Mimyuu, you are focused on using your Hyper as that creates a dynamic with Tomato and generates you even more Hypers.
- Cards that let players draw cards like can also create an unsettling Catch-22 with players as they have to risk pulling an as well as becoming more vulnerable to Tomato if she has a in hand. Tomato, however, does not suffer this dilemma due to her passive, which lets her draw cards to her heart's content.
- can also be a devastating one if played properly, as it can, at best, make each player lose 45 stars and likely be severely maimed due to potentially pulling multiple copies of .
- also automatically pulls , which can let you grab multiple hypers while dissuading other players from using the card.
- Star collecting cards such as can also be of benefit to the duo, as Mimyuu wants to use her hyper the moment she can.
- can pull if you have it, letting it be played earlier and for cheaper.
- Playing Against Tomato & Mimyuu
- Bully characters can consistently keep the duo downed, especially since their ability to act on revival can sometimes mean another catchup opportunity.
- Mimyuu loves packing ways to draw cards, but overflowing your hand can let you discard an before it goes off, wasting 1/4 of the hyper.
- This also works against her in the early game, as characters would be more than happy to draw these cards before she can get an off.
- Characters that do not depend too much on cards such as generally suffer less from both of the duo's hypers as they do not seek out draw panels quite as hard as a character like would, and thus do not draw often, or tend to have many cards by the time Tomato approaches them to try and use a .
- Any source of flat damage such as or hit the duo much harder than they would anyone else, due to their low max HP.
- can be wasted by cards such as or
- Card removal such as can be used to remove any copies of from Tomato or, in a pinch, remove any from ones hand.
- can nullify entirely if she has it due to her passive.