- Tomato & Mimyuu both appear in the artwork for and Tomato is quoted in the descriptions of
, , , , and . They also appear in the artwork for . Tomato without Mimyuu appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the description of , while Mimyuu without Tomato appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of , , , and .
- Tomato & Mimyuu both have unused winter designs, it is unknown if these were intended for Christmas Shooting or Scrambled Eve.
- Mimyuu was stated by Hono to be the final boss of the unreleased game Scrambled Eve.
- Tomato is 12 years old and Mimyuu is 6 years old.
- Tomato wears a cat pin in the artwork for and , but it isn't shown on her sprites or any other artwork.
- Fixed a potential issue with saved decks for Tomato+Mimyuu.
- You can no longer get challenges involving Mimyuu or single player Tomomo. Tomato and online Tomomo will count toward their respective challenges.
- Fixed not being able customize Mimyuu on deck screen.
- Fixed a bug where All Characters Event would allow players to random a solo Mimyuu as their player character, resulting in a graphic bug where Mimyuu would also appear as Tomato while playing.
- Fixed Mimyuu appearing on random character selection options, also causing the window to be misaligned.
- CPU unit decks for Tomato & Mimyuu are now selected properly.
- Removed the following special effect from Tomato: Lose 1/4 stars when KO'd in battle.
- Clarified unit description for Tomato & Mimyuu into Revive as X and act on revival.
- Fixed Tomato & Mimyuu unlocks going to only Mimyuu under rare circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that could cause spectators to desync in games with Tomato & Mimyuu.
- Fixed a crash when starting a game with a specific Tomato & Mimyuu outfit combination.