Tomomo (トモモ Tomomo) is one of the unlockable characters and the main antagonist of 100% Orange Juice!, featured as the final obstacle to overcome at the end of every Campaign. She has two different forms, which differ depending on whether she is being played in a singleplayer game or an online game. Unlike other dual-characters, her two forms are identical in all aspects other than base stats, and they cannot be switched between in the middle of a game.
As to be expected from a final boss, Tomomo features one of the most powerful ATK stats providing her with a massive combat advantage. Her main weaknesses lie in her increased REC stat and less than powerful Hyper which can effectively slow her down.
Tomomo takes on her normal form in singleplayer games and Campaign episodes. In this state, Tomomo has intentionally overpowered stats compared to other characters, boasting one of the highest ATK stats along with above average HP and EVD. With no glaring weaknesses, Tomomo can play for either stars or wins without much fear of being KO'd except in unlucky scenarios.
As a result of her overtuned stats in normal form, Tomomo has the "Softened" form in multiplayer, which reduces her stats for balance. While Tomomo retains her ATK advantage, her EVD is lowered from +1 to 0, and her HP is lowered from 6 to 4. This greatly reduces Tomomo's survivability, as although she has the advantage of having no decreased DEF or EVD stats, her lower than average HP makes her fairly fragile if she rolls poorly, which creates a bad combination with her increased REC stat.
- The character can be purchased in the shop for 1500 after beating Tomomo Hell.
- Automatically unlocked if is owned.
- Can be obtained randomly from a character crate for 100Oranges.
- +One of the best ATK stats in game
- +No negative DEF or EVD stats
- +High HP and EVD in Normal form
- -Increased REC makes combat slightly more risky
- -Situational Hyper
- -Below average HP in Softened form
Tomomo's Hyper is Magical Massacre. When used, it will instantly KO all units whose current HP is equal to or greater than their maximum HP. This can also affect the player. The player gains -1 REC to their next revive roll for every unit KO'd by this effect.
Magical Massacre is a lackluster Hyper card that is difficult to use effectively, and designed more to buffer Tomomo's powerful stats. The card itself is decently priced at 20 stars, but requires level 4 Norma. As a result, the Hyper is unfortunately quite difficult to use unless Tomomo is playing against tank characters, as many players will likely be in combat in the late-game. Problematically, the high level requirement is also the same level that a boss is spawned to the map, which makes it even more unlikely that the opponent will be at full health. The Hyper also does not really cause anything too impactful to happen, as it only slows the enemy down through KO, and does not reward stars or wins.
The Hyper is not without its uses however. If the player is lucky enough to KO all opponents with the card, Tomomo's next revive roll will be as low asPerhaps the best aspect to the Hyper, however, is that its effect KOs the opponent rather than dealing damage. This means the effect will counter through the health increase of , enabling her to have a much higher chance of reviving instantly. The Hyper can also be used as a last-ditch effort to delay an opponent from reaching their home panel. and still KO the opponent, even if they are using .
- Playing As Tomomo
- can be a very useful card as it can supply Tomomo with stronger Hyper cards from other players. Under the right circumstances, the card can make Tomomo a much deadlier and unpredictable opponent.
- can be extremely useful for characters with an increased REC stat like Tomomo. The card will enable her to get past her main weakness of increased recovery time.
- can allow Tomomo to gain much more stars from a KO against a low HP target while the stat nerf doesn't matter as much since she still retains 1 ATK.
- can be really good for Tomomo since the only character she loses to on average if she goes first is , so she can play it relatively safely for a KO that she desperately needs.
- , , and can also be very helpful for Tomomo as the card takes away most opponent's main source of power, their cards.
- allows Tomomo to easily disrupt card usage while not being affected by it as much since her amazing stat line makes her not reliant on cards.
- fulfills multiple roles for Tomomo. The main thing is that it helps with her REC since it makes the 1/6 chance to recover in 1 chapter now a 1/4 chance, and also gives her above a 50% chance to recover in 2 chapters. It also gives Tomomo more power on average, especially the chance to KO in one hit. She doesn't have to rely on having it herself to achieve the bonus power since she gets the same rolls on average against someone else holding .The 7 roll also can allow Tomomo to reach a target that would have otherwise been impossible to reach.
- Playing Against Tomomo
- Defensive cards like are very effective against Tomomo, as the card with both block Tomomo's attack, and damage her already low health.
- , , and nerf Tomomo's ATK, and makes her low HP become an even bigger problem for her.
- can be brutal against Tomomo, as it can stop her from gaining stars from encounter panels, and also makes it likely for her to die if she steps on a boss panel. It can also easily put a stop to her if she decided to go for wins norma.
- similarly makes it harder for Tomomo to gain stars from encounter panels while increasing the chance that she takes a serious hit.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
In Co-op mode, Tomomo's REC stat is increased from 6 to 8, due to her base ATK of +2. Tomomo's passive does not change.
Tomomo's Hyper, Magical Massacre, has a higher cost and a different effect in Co-op. When used, it will deal damage to all enemies equal to 3x the number of currently KO'd players.
|Co-op Rank (Single-player)|
|Co-op Rank (Softened)|
Tomomo's passive and Hyper are unchanged in Bounty Hunt mode.
In her normal form, Tomomo's base stats give her 16 starting stars and a markup of +60% at shops.
In her Softened form, Tomomo's base stats give her 28 starting stars and a markup of +30% at shops.
|▶️||There we go!||はいやぁ！|
|▶️||This thing's quite heavy...||割と重いねこれ|
|Using a Card||▶️||I choose this card!||このカードだぁ！|
|▶️||Here I go!||やるぞー！|
|Placing Trap||▶️||Magical Trap!||マジカルトラップー|
|▶️||It's twap time!||わにゃにゃのだ！|
|▶️||Let's see what will happen.||さぁて、どうなるかなぁ|
|Using Battle Card||▶️||Ima crush ya down!||捻り潰すよ！|
|▶️||Now phear my powers!||さぁ、恐怖におののけぇ！|
|▶️||Grow up, you say? Thanks for the compliment!||大人げない？褒め言葉だぁ！|
|Magical Massacre||▶️||Talk about desperation!||こーなりゃヤケクソだぁ！|
|▶️||It's magical revenge time!||マジカルリベンジの始まりだぁ！|
|▶️||I'm not going down yet!||まだ負けてないんだから！|
|▶️||Uooooh! I'm getting up!||うおおおお、立ち上がるぞ私！|
|(Attack)/Snowball Attack||▶️||Magical Attack!||マジカルアタック！|
|▶️||Here comes pain for ya!||痛いのいくよー！|
|▶️||That friggin' hurt!||痛いじゃん！|
|▶️||Howah, my skin's all aglow!||ほわぁ、お肌のハリが！|
|▶️||Oh boy, magical power is welling up inside me.||魔力みなぎるわーこれ|
|▶️||I think I can go on!||まだがんばれそう！|
|▶️||It's warp time!||ワープだぞ！|
|▶️||I'm going to fly over!||飛ぶよ！|
|KO'd in Field||▶️||Guaaaah...||ぐあああああ|
|Battle (Attacker)||▶️||Let me teach you a lesson!||我が洗礼を受けよぉ！|
|▶️||You are in for a lot of pain!||痛い目見せてあげるぞ！|
|▶️||I suggest you surrender before I make you cry!||泣いちゃう前に降参したほうがいいぞー！|
|Battle (Defender)||▶️||Oh, ya coming at me? Ya coming at me?||お、来るのか来るのか？|
|▶️||Come find out what I'm actually made of!||来ちゃいなよ！格の違いを見せちゃうぜぇ？|
|▶️||Huh? You sure you wanna do this?||えー、まじでやるのー？|
|▶️||Hey, that hurts!||ちょ、痛いってば|
|▶️||Ugh, that was a pretty good one...!||ぐぉ、いいとこに入った…！|
|▶️||That freaking hurts!||痛いのじゃー！|
|▶️||C'mon, don't go overboard, please!||ちょっ、マジ殴りやめてっ|
|▶️||Dancing like a butterfly.||蝶のように舞うのだ|
|▶️||That won't touch me!||当たらないぞー！|
|Winning in Battle||▶️||Heeya-hooo!||ひゃっほーう！|
|▶️||You really think you'd beat me?||私に敵うと思ったか！|
|KO'd in Battle/Losing Game||▶️||D-d-d-defeateeeed!||まままま負けたぁああ|
|▶️||You will not... get away with this..||この恨みは…忘れない…|
|▶️||Gimme more of 'em!||もっとよこせ！|
|▶️||I'm taking all of these!||いただきまーす！|
|▶️||I've never been happier!||うん、幸せー！|
|Drop Panel||▶️||My wageeees!||わたしのおちんぎんがあああ|
|▶️||Wait up, my staaaars!||待って、私のスタァァァ！|
|Stepping on Trap||▶️||Au! Who the hell set a trap here!?||あう！ 誰だこんなとこにトラップ張ったヤツは！|
|▶️||What? A trap?||罠だってぇ！？|
|▶️||Fueeee! A trap? ...You gotta be kidding me!?||ふえぇぇぇ！ 罠とか…嘘でしょ！？|
|Boss Panel||▶️||Here comes a boss!||ボスキャラ登場だね！|
|▶️||It's boss time. Who will it be?||ボスかー！ 誰が来るかな？|
|▶️||Fufufu, fear the boss!||ふっふっふ、ボスの恐怖に怯えるがいい！|
|▶️||We got one hell of a giant here!||でっかい怖いのが出てきたぞー！|
|Star Norma||▶️||Stars, what else?||もちろんスター！|
|▶️||I'll be a star collector!||星を集めるぞ！|
|▶️||I'm getting a hella lot of stars!||いっぱい集めるんだ！|
|▶️||Stars, stars, and stars!||スター！スター！スターだよ！|
|Wins Norma||▶️||I'm gonna kick everybody's ass!||片っ端からポコるよ！|
|▶️||I'll show y'all my Magical Massacre!||私の殺戮魔法、見せてあげる！|
|▶️||Be afraid of my powers!||私の力に怯えるがいい！|
|▶️||Fuhaha! Y'all are gonna experience the overwhelming violence of a magical girl!||ふはは！魔法少女の圧倒的暴力！|
|Selecting Character||▶️||It's Tomomo. What's up?||あーい、トモモだよー|
|▶️||Let's have some fun.||よろしくねー|
|▶️||Alright, it's time to show those people what I've got...!||さぁ、私の力を見せる時が来たか…！|
|▶️||Fufufu, time to put the fear of god in people!||ふっふっふ、恐怖のはじまりだ！|
|Starting Game||▶️||Okay then, here we go!||よっしゃいくぞー！|
|▶️||I'm so ready to work today!||今日も元気にお仕事だぞー！|
|▶️||Here I go!||いっくぜー！|
|▶️||Yahooo! The game is on!||ひゃっほー！始まったー！|
|Winning Game||▶️||Well, just the logical conclusion, right?||ま、当然の結果だよね|
|▶️||Hooray! I won! I won!||やったやった！勝った勝ったぁ！|
|▶️||Kuhihi, hell yeah!||くひひ、やったぜぇ！|
|▶️||Victory's mine! Uoooh!||私の勝ちだぁー！うおおー！|
|Item Drop/Crate Drop||▶️||Got something new!||新しいのげっとだぞー！|
|▶️||It's a new Magical Item!||ニューマジカルアイテムだぁ！|
|▶️||Great, I got some nice stuff.||うっしゃ！良い物見つけたぞー！|
|▶️||My luck brought this to me!||私のラッキーパワーでアイテムゲットぉ！|
|Whack a Poppo/Track the Card||▶️||Okay.||よーし交代だー！|
|▶️||Good, very good.||後はたのんだぞよー|
|Whack a Poppo||▶️||Yeah!||まかせたからねー|
|Whack a Tomomo/Alte||▶️||No!||まかせたなりー|
|Star Treasure||▶️||Good job!||やったね！|
|Battle Prize/Supporter Revive||▶️||Let's go!||いこうぜー！|
|▶️||Time to roll the dice!||サイコロだー！|
|Greeting (Home Screen/Joining Lobby)||▶️||Yahoo!||やっほー！|
|Miss Prize/Track the Card||▶️||Umm?||むーん？|
|Hyper Treasure/Good Prize||▶️||That was superb!||すっごいねぇ！|
|Miss Match/Bad Prize (Match 2)||▶️||Seriously...||まじかよ…|
|Using Other Hyper||▶️||I'm using this hyper!||使わせてもらうぜー！|
|▶️||This is mine now!||いただき！|
|▶️||Let's see what this does!||さぁて、どんな力かな！|
|▶️||I'm gonna borrow your power!||キミの力、借りるぜぇ！|
|Unique Interaction Lines|
|Vs. Star Breaker (attacking)||▶️||Holy crap, it's the crazy girl...||あやや、やべぇ子だ|
|Vs. Star Breaker (defending)||▶️||Boy, she's kinda scaring the hell out of me!||うわぁ、怖いよこの子！|
|Defeat Star Breaker||▶️||Phew... I broke a cold sweat...||ふぅ…冷や汗かいたよ|
|KO'd by Star Breaker||▶️||Ugh, please don't go way too far...||うぬぬ、あんまり暴れないでねぇ|
|Vs. Sweet Breaker/Natsumi (attacking)||▶️||A battle between two Sweet Gods! I won't lose!||甘味の神様対決だ！負けないぞ！|
|Vs. Sweet Breaker/Natsumi (defending)||▶️||This is going to be divine!||まさに神々の戦いだ！|
|Defeat Sweet Breaker/Natsumi||▶️||Sweet Eater's the winner!||このスイートイーターの勝ちだね！|
|KO'd by Sweet Breaker/Natsumi||▶️||As a god, your position's better than mine, after all...||神としての格は…やっぱりキミが上か…|
|Vs. Saki (attacking)||▶️||Sweet Maker, we'll fight, you and I!||スイートメイカー！勝負だ！|
|Vs. Saki (defending)||▶️||Something smells super sweet... Is that you, Sweet Maker?!||この甘ったるい匂い…スイートメイカーか！|
|Defeat Saki||▶️||Fufufu, I win. You're going to make pudding for me later!||ふふふ、私の勝ちだよ！今度プリン作ってよね！|
|KO'd by Saki||▶️||Fuaah... Fighting you makes me so hungry...||ふぁあ…キミと戦うとお腹空くんだよぉ…|
|Vs. QP (Dangerous) (attacking)||▶️||Show me your power to protect!||キミの守る力、見せてごらんよ！|
|Vs. QP (Dangerous) (defending)||▶️||You turned into Sweet Guardian, Q-chan!||スイートガーディアンに目覚めたんだね、きゅーちゃん！|
|Defeat QP (Dangerous)||▶️||Q-chan, is that all you've got?||きゅーちゃん、そんなものかい？|
|KO'd by QP (Dangerous)||▶️||You only just became a god. You still have a long way to go.||まだ神様になりたてだもんね、無理しちゃだめさ|
|Vs. Alte/Kyoko/Sherry||▶️||Wow, she's too stunning! I kinda want that to be me...||わぉ、大人のお姉さんだ！憧れるぜぇ…|
|Use Super All-Out Mode||▶️||This is my super all-out mode!||これが私の超絶本気モードだぁ！|
|Vs. Poppo (any) (attacking)||▶️||Poppo, out of my way!||ぽっぽ、ちょっと邪魔だぞ！|
|Vs. Poppo (any) (defending)||▶️||Can't believe you're rebelling against me, Poppo...||ぽっぽ、キミが私に逆らうのか|
|Defeat Poppo (any)||▶️||Don't you ever think about rebelling again, okay?||まったく、私に逆らうなんてダメだぞー|
|KO'd by Poppo (any)||▶️||Against Poppo... this can't be true...||まさか、私がぽっぽに…|
|Opening the game||▶️||Orange_Juice and Fruitbat Factory.||オレンジジュースアンドフルーツバットファクトリー|
|Title screen||▶️||100% Orange Juice!||100％おれんじじゅ～すっ！|
|Start of player 1 turn||▶️||Player 1.||プレイヤーワン|
|Start of player 2 turn||▶️||Player 2.||プレイヤーツー|
|Start of player 3 turn||▶️||Player 3.||プレイヤースリー|
|Start of player 4 turn||▶️||Player 4.||プレイヤーフォー|
|Starting a battle||▶️||Battle.||バトル|
|Winning a battle||▶️||Win.||ウィン|
|Triggering a bonus panel||▶️||Bonus.||ボーナス|
|Triggering a drop panel||▶️||Drop.||ドロップ|
|Triggering a draw panel||▶️||Card draw.||カードドロー|
|Triggering warp panel||▶️||Warp.||ワープ|
|Triggering a move panel||▶️||Move.||ムーブ|
|Triggering warp move panel||▶️||Warp move.||ワープムーブ|
|Triggering a trap||▶️||Trap triggered.||トラップ発動|
|Skipping a turn||▶️||Skip.||スキップ|
|Stopping on a panel affected by Immovable Object||▶️||Stop.||ストップ|
|Triggering a norma check without meeting the requirements||▶️||Norma check.||ノルマチェック|
|Reaching level 2||▶️||Norma level 1 achieved.||ノルマレベルワン達成|
|Reaching level 3||▶️||Norma level 2 achieved.||ノルマレベルツー達成|
|Reaching level 4||▶️||Norma level 3 achieved.||ノルマレベルスリー達成|
|Reaching level 5||▶️||Norma level 4 achieved.||ノルマレベルフォー達成|
|Winning the game||▶️||Final norma achieved!||最終ノルマ達成！|
|Attempting to connect to a lobby||▶️||Connecting.||コネクティング|
|Successfully connecting to a lobby||▶️||Connected.||コネクティド|
|Failing to connect to a lobby||▶️||Failed.||フェイルド|
|Attempting to connect to a full lobby||▶️||Lobby full.||ロビーフル|
|Another player joins the lobby||▶️||Player joined.||プレイヤージョインド|
|Another player leaves the lobby||▶️||Player left.||プレイヤーレフト|
- Tomomo appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of , , , , and . She is also quoted in the description of .
- Tomomo is one of six original characters (along with 100% Orange Juice!. , , , , & ) who debuted in
- Tomomo is one of the six Sweet Gods, alongside , , , and . Her moniker is .
- Tomomo has trouble meeting people and, as a result, created the s and to make herself look better. She later confesses to cheating in the final battle against her.
- Tomomo purposely had Poppo steal items from the main cast in order to lead them to her.
- As the result of having intentionally overpowered stats, there was originally an option to disallow Tomomo from multiplayer lobbies. In Version 1.7.7, this was replaced with the Softened passive for Tomomo, which only applies in multiplayer.
- Tomomo's design had changed prior to release.  Her original design can still be seen on .
Update History[edit source]
- Image from Hono's blog that accompanied Tomomo's original bio.