Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Tomomo
- can be a very useful card as it can supply Tomomo with stronger Hyper cards from other players. Under the right circumstances, the card can make Tomomo a much deadlier and unpredictable opponent.
- can be extremely useful for characters with an increased REC stat like Tomomo. The card will enable her to get past her main weakness of increased recovery time.
- can allow Tomomo to gain much more stars from a KO against a low HP target while the stat nerf doesn't matter as much since she still retains 1 ATK.
- can be really good for Tomomo since the only character she loses to on average if she goes first is , so she can play it relatively safely for a KO that she desperately needs.
- , , and can also be very helpful for Tomomo as the card takes away most opponent's main source of power, their cards.
- allows Tomomo to easily disrupt card usage while not being affected by it as much since her amazing stat line makes her not reliant on cards.
- fulfills multiple roles for Tomomo. The main thing is that it helps with her REC since it makes the 1/6 chance to recover in 1 chapter now a 1/4 chance, and also gives her above a 50% chance to recover in 2 chapters. It also gives Tomomo more power on average, especially the chance to KO in one hit. She doesn't have to rely on having it herself to achieve the bonus power since she gets the same rolls on average against someone else holding .The 7 roll also can allow Tomomo to reach a target that would have otherwise been impossible to reach.
- Playing Against Tomomo
- Defensive cards like are very effective against Tomomo, as the card with both block Tomomo's attack, and damage her already low health.
- , , and nerf Tomomo's ATK, and makes her low HP become an even bigger problem for her.
- can be brutal against Tomomo, as it can stop her from gaining stars from encounter panels, and also makes it likely for her to die if she steps on a boss panel. It can also easily put a stop to her if she decided to go for wins norma.
- similarly makes it harder for Tomomo to gain stars from encounter panels while increasing the chance that she takes a serious hit.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]