Trick & Treat Costumes
Trick & Treat Costumes are a set of individual character accessories that were first introduced during the Trick and Treat Halloween event in 2018. For some characters, although the accessory can be purchased in the shop at any time of the year, the accessory is seasonal due to the fact that the Halloween Candy currency used to purchase it is only available during Halloween Events. For other characters, the accessory is seasonal as it has only been made available during events.
Current Unlock Methods
This accessory's unlock methods vary between characters.
Group 1 - Krilalaris, Kiriko, and Ceoreparque
- No current unlock method. (Seasonal Unlock)
Group 2 - Mio, Cuties, Suguri (46 Billion Years), Sumika, Ellie, Lulu, Marc (Pilot), Alicianrone, Teotoratta, Arnelle, and Maynie
- (Requires Seasonal Unlock) Purchase one for 200 Halloween Candy in the Shop.
Past Unlock Methods (Group 1)
- During the Trick and Treat event, after unlocking the Leo Kigurumi, the accessories could be unlocked as a random drop for any character after finishing a game.
- During the Trick and Treat (2020 Rerun) event, the accessories could be unlocked using the same unlock method.
Past Unlock Methods (Group 2)
- During the Trick and Treat (2020 Rerun) event, Halloween Candy could be obtained, allowing this accessory to be purchased.