Trick & Treat Costumes are a set of individual character accessories that were first introduced during the Trick and Treat Halloween event in 2018. The accessories are seasonal as they have only been made available during events.
Current Unlock Methods
This accessory's unlock methods vary between characters.
Group 1 - Krilalaris, Kiriko, and Ceoreparque
Group 2 - Mio, Cuties, Suguri (46 Billion Years), Sumika, Ellie, Lulu, Marc (Pilot), Alicianrone, Teotoratta, Arnelle, and Maynie
- No current unlock method. (Seasonal Unlock)
Past Unlock Methods (Group 1)
- During the Trick and Treat event, after unlocking the Leo Kigurumi, the accessories could be unlocked as a random drop for any character after finishing a game.
- During the Trick and Treat (2020 Rerun) event, the accessories could be unlocked using the same unlock method.
Past Unlock Methods (Group 2)
- During the Trick and Treat (2020 Rerun) event, Halloween Candy could be obtained, allowing this accessory to be purchased.
- During the Tricked Out event, the accessories could be purchased in the shop for 4 Decorations each.
- The accessory initially cost 200 Halloween Candy each, before it was changed to use Decorations during the Tricked Out event.
- The accessory was initially able to be purchased in the shop at any time of the year, as long as the seasonal Halloween Candy currency was owned. As of January 1 2022, the accessory is no longer available in the Shop, coinciding with the expiration of the Decorations currency.