The Shop is where players can use different currencies to purchase various collectibles such as cards, characters, boards, unit colors, hair colors, dice, homemarks, emotes, and much more.
The item list below includes all items that are sold at the in-game shop. Some sections have a button at the top for quick access to a shop/unlock page with more details regarding the items, including discount prices, unlock conditions, and in some cases how to get the item for free. Some items appear in multiple sections in-game, but not in this list below, in order to prevent redundancy. DLC characters are also not included in the list, as they do not need to be bought in the in-game store after purchase.
- Some items are not visible unless the player has completed certain conditions. For example, base-game characters won't appear in the shop until certain campaign episodes have been completed.
- If an item is listed as Coming Soon, then the player must complete certain unlock conditions before it becomes available for purchase. For example, the Expansion Pack cannot be purchased until a certain amount of games have been played.
- If an item is listed as Sold Out, then the player already owns the item in question. If the item is a crate or card pack that contains multiple items, then the player owns every item that can be received from that listing. Checking the "Hide Owned Items" checkbox in the lower right corner of the Shop will hide any Sold Out items.
- During the Beware Pigformation event, there was a Pigformation tab in the shop, listed between Christmas and Misc. One Pig Heart each could be spent to purchase a character's Pigformation accessory, 1 Orange, or 50 Stars.
- The Pigformation tab returned in the Beware Pigformation (2021 Rerun) event, between Christmas and Cow Kigurumi. This had the same options as the previous run, with additional Pigformation accessories for characters added since then, and new options to exchange all Pig Hearts at once for 1 Orange or 50 Stars each.
As the player levels up from online games, the player will unlock discounts from the shop. These discounts reduce the price of all shop items that cost Stars. Items purchased with other forms of currency are unaffected by the cost reduction. Although the discounts are free, the player must purchase the discount for it to take effect.
Discounts do not stack; only the highest unlocked discount will take effect.
- Basic Color Packs and Hair Colors for each character are added to the Shop at the same time as when that character is released. This is not necessarily the case with cosmetics such as the Christmas Outfit color, which are only added during appropriately themed events.
- Community Pack 3 released.
- All the Community Card Packs now have a random booster pack art in the Shop, which changes every time you launch the game.
- Community Pack 2 star cost lowered to 580 (down from 1080).
- Emotes tab added to the Shop.
- Lowered the cost of Regular Crate (poses) from 40 to 30 Oranges, and Premium Crate (hairs) from 50 to 40 Oranges.
- Operation Halloween Costumes added to the Shop with the Operation Halloween event.
- Price of Halloween Costumes '17 for Yuki (Dangerous), Tomomo (Casual), Suguri (Ver.2), Tsih, Tequila, Mei, and Natsumi changed from 100 Candy to 50 Candy.
- Community Pack 2 added to the shop.
- Community Pack star cost lowered to 540 (down from 1000).
- Pigformation tab added to the Shop with the Beware Pigformation event.
- Pigformation accessories added to the Shop.
- Pig pet variants added to the Shop.
- Santa Scramble Costumes for Kai, Kyoko, and Syura added to the shop.
- Price of Christmas Color Packs changed from 100 Candy Canes to 50 Wreaths.
- Waruda's Presents added to the shop.
- Hair Colors 9, 10, 11, and 12 can now be purchased directly in the shop.
- Lowered the cost of all hair colors from 100 to 75 Oranges in the Shop.
- Optimized in-game shop's memory usage.
- Pets tab added to the Shop.
- Santa's Workshop field added to the Shop with DLC 19.
- Present pet variants added to the Shop.
- Halloween Costumes '17 for Yuki (Dangerous), Tomomo (Casual), Suguri (Ver.2), Tsih, Tequila, Mei, and Natsumi added to the Shop with the Trick and Treat event.
- Hair Colors 9, 10, 11, and 12 added to the Premium Crate.
- Character Crate added to the shop.
- Changes to crates: Poses now only drop from Regular Crate, and hair colors from Premium Crate.
- Price of Premium Crate has been lowered from 60 to 50 oranges.
- Added tooltips to crates in the Shop.
- Added Treasure Island, Treasure Island (Night), and Poppo Masks to the Shop.
- Shipyard field added to the Shop.
- Shop 2.0 is now live – the entire Shop system has been rehauled to be more dynamic and have more filtering options, as well as use the space better on high resolutions. All Shop icons have been upgraded.
- Challenge Crate, Premium Crate, and Mystery Bag added to the Shop.
- Hair Colors 5, 6, 7, and 8 added to the Shop.
- Frost Cave field added to the Shop.
- QP dice, Suguri dice, Marc dice, and Kai dice added to the Shop.
- Starship map added to the Shop.
- Sweet Heaven and Vortex maps added to the Shop with DLC 7.
- Silver Color Pack and Red & Blue Color Pack added to the Shop.
- Mixed Booster Pack added to the shop with DLC 3.
- Night Flight and Farm maps added to the Shop.
- Christmas Event is now over; the Christmas Hats can be unlocked for purchase in the Shop by playing as Aru and giving presents to good boys and girls. The hats can now also be unlocked in single player.
- Halloween Costume Pack is now an unlockable Shop item. Play 10 multiplayer games or 20 single player games (or any combination thereof) with characters dressed in black to unlock the Halloween Costume Pack in the Shop. Costs 20.000 stars.
- Teal Color Pack and Purple Color Pack added to the Shop.
- Core character Basic Color Pack prices now 1.500 stars (down from 2.000)
- Boss Basic Color Pack prices now 15.000 (down from 20.000)
- Other Basic Color Pack prices now 7.000 (down from 10.000)
- Basic Color Packs added to the Shop.
- Playable versions of Store Manager, Shifu Robot, and Flying Castle added to the Shop.