Hey there, I'm WindowsGuyJim! I'm a regular editor of the OJ Wiki and a moderator of the OJ R&D Discord. You may know me as the guy who uploads the voice packs, but I also contribute knowledge of OJ's mechanics and technical workings. If you have any questions for me, feel free to message me on Discord.
Ongoing Projects[edit | edit source]
- Helping out with the future Stock Effects page.
- Steam content update reference (lots of technical information).
- Update each of the version pages to be consistent with each other and add missing patch notes.
Voice Lines[edit | edit source]
- Some voice lines mysteriously won't play in Chrome or other Chromium-based web browsers. I'm fixing the broken files as I come across them, but there's no easy way to comb through all 10,000+ files on the wiki. If you experience voice lines not playing correctly, please them to me so that I can fix them.
- Add uncategorized files to the Voice files category (again, there are 10,000+ files to comb through).
- Keep the voice packs up to date as needed.
Sandboxes[edit | edit source]
Any substantial edits that need peer reviewing will be listed here. Feel free to contribute to these pages!