|← Version 1.10||Version 1.10.1||Version 1.11 →|
Version 1.10.1 was released on December 24th, 2015.
Version 1.10.1 is now live, alongside a festive Double Drop Event: chance to unlock rewards from multiplayer is doubled for the duration of the event!
There may also be something else special going on...
- Double Drop Event is now on! Doubled unlock chance from playing multiplayer games.
- Monsters and festive-spirited players now experience something new.
- Changed the way fields are handled in preparation of supporting custom maps (NOTE: the changes will stop FieldMod from working at the moment).
- can no longer be used if all other players are KO’d.
- Chapter Count is now drawn a bit higher if is on.
- Miscellaneous improvements to system graphics.
- Players can now close the game launcher without starting the game.
- Combat Flight achievement now correctly checks for winning condition. ’s
- no longer activates on players who have the buff and use to battle others.
- Alt-tabbed players should now get a blinking taskbar icon when attacked by or a player using in multiplayer games.
- Changed 's attack to 0 (up from -1).
Versioned Hotfix 1
A versioned hotfix was released on December 25th, 2015.
- Fixes to character-specific unlocks sometimes going to your avatar character instead of the one you played as.