|← Version 1.16.6||Version 1.17||Version 1.17.1 →|
Version 1.17 was released on January 31st, 2017.
- Added a new Challenge system:
- Players start with 3 daily Challenges to complete, and a new one is unlocked every 24 hours, with a duration of 3 days. Completing a challenge will net you 50Oranges, which can be used to purchase bonus crates or new hair for characters in the Shop. There are three types of Crates available, which can include hair sets and other unique bonus items. Finishing a multiplayer game will also give you a small number of Oranges.
- Current challenges can be viewed on the main menu and Lobby screens.
- Avatar Poses and Homestops can now be customized!
- Shop 2.0 is now live – the entire Shop system has been rehauled to be more dynamic and have more filtering options, as well as use the space better on high resolutions. All Shop icons have been upgraded.
- Avatar customization 2.0 is now live – the Avatar screen in Player Info and Deck Creation has been rehauled to support more customization options and be more intuitive to use. Additionally, 7 cosmetics save slots have been added for each character on the Avatar screen, and the setups can be loaded on the Deck screen as well.
- Game now updates Steam connection better on the Shop screen in cases such as starting the game while offline on Steam.
- DLC purchases now unlock the contents on the Shop screen without needing to restart the game.
- Improved netplay data verification.
- Fields with field event should now again play ambient warfare sound even outside campaigns.
- Fixed a bug with new players getting desynced after joining a game if the host of the lobby has changed.
- When you get KO'd as , you now recover as another, identical .
Versioned Hotfix 1
A versioned hotfix was released on January 31st, 2017.
- You now get bonus Oranges for playing an online game (2 per game +3 per win).
- You can no longer get challenges involving or singe player . and online will count toward their respective challenges.
- Fixed 's halloween costume not matching special poses for avatars.
- Fixed not being able customize on deck screen.
- Fixed a small graphic glitch on the deck creation screen.