|← Version 1.2.8||Version 1.3||Version 1.3.1 →|
- Key Features
- Full HD support (now supports up to 1900x1200 resolution). 720p is still optimal.
- Lobby options can now be changed within the lobby.
- Players in a lobby now see a 'Joining' graphic on players who are connecting, until they are in the game.
- Clients now must click READY for the host to be able to start the game.
- The four starting characters can now be immediately used in Multiplayer.
- has received an additional +1 Evasion, for +2 total.
- Poppo now wins more games
To open up the changes a little: The lobby changes are the first stage of a larger lobby overhaul which we seek to continue in the next scheduled update, "Bad Pudding". We also unlocked the four starting characters for multiplayer use immediately, to make playing more fun and convenient for those who jump straight into the multiplayer (they are available immediately in any case, but making a separate account for them would be highly bothersome). Aru's buff isn't meant to change her playstyle but rather support it - she is now on par with Suguri in Evasion, though still 1 stat point weaker overall. Should make keeping her alive a little easier. Can't catch that Santa!