|← Version 1.31.3||Version 1.31.4||Version 1.31.5 →|
Version 1.31.4 was released on January 4th, 2019.
- 3 new accessories have been added as Xmas event unlockables in the Shop!
- Watching the Xmas 2018 event ending cutscene from story button now also shows the ending cg & credits
- Xmas 2016 costumes can now be acquired in the Shop for 50 Christmas Wreaths each.
- The new Xmas 2017 event re-run bonus items are now available to purchase in the Shop.
- The 4 newly added hair colors for each character can now be purchased individually in the Shop.
- Lowered the cost of all hair colors from 100 to 75 Oranges in the Shop.
- Candy Cane currency is now removed and converted to Oranges when visiting the Shop, at a ratio of 25 Candy Canes to 1 Oranges.
- Optimized in-game shop's memory usage.
- Changes to Xmas mode event gameplay
- Building the castle no longer consume snow. (Held snow determines how much you can build each phase.)
- Building cost is now 5 at the start of game, and increases by 5 for every build session that passes, (i.e. 5 -> 10 -> 15 -> 20)
- REC value of every unit has been halved.
- Instead of increasing the deck size in Xmas mode, two cards from each player deck are now replaced with event cards (one of each), resulting in the usual deck size of 48 cards (down from 56).
- Disabled field event in Xmas game mode.
- CPU players now place the same block on a fixed spot (both block and spot vary for each building session).
- Fixed appearing when hovering over 's player portrait.
- Fixed game trying to stack inventory items when there's no internet connection.
Versioned Hotfix 1
A versioned hotfix was released on January 5th, 2019.
- CPUs are now less aggressive with snowball fights.
- Fixed 's recovery value not adjusting correctly in Xmas mode.
- Fixed Sprint event appearing through Mystery event in Xmas mode.
References[edit | edit source]
- Steam Community - Patch 1.31.4
- Fruitbat Factory Discord