|← Version 1.4.1||Version 1.5||Version 1.5.1 →|
Version 1.5 was released on July 4th, 2014.
100% Orange Juice v1.5 "Nice Jingle", the biggest content update to date, is now live.
DOUBLE EXP WEEKEND 4-6. July! Play online for double experience gains!
Full version 1.5 patch notes
- A Basic Color Pack with 4 extra color presets is now available for purchase for each character in the Shop.
- Character color can be toggled by clicking on a multicolored orange under the character portrait.
- Added option to select Random as the map in Free Play (new default selection). This randoms the map out of the ones the player has unlocked.
- Added option to select random character in deck creation (icon to the right of character portrait). Color can still be toggled after randomizing character.
- Added a new method to review last used cards. There are small card icons in the bottom right corner that update with recent cards. Mouse-overing them shows the full-size card and name of player who played it.
- Added short character descriptions to New Game character selection
- Added unlock notification for new multiplayer items that appear in the Shop as you level up
- Added more wins for Poppo
- When attempting to join a game that hasn't yet started but has 4 players, you now join as Spectator, instead of receiving the "Lobby is full" message.
- Sounds now play even when the game is not in focus.
- Added option in Configuration to mute sounds when game is not in focus, as before.
- Card and button animation speeds have been adjusted for high game speeds.
- Changed the CPU takeover when a Spectator joins as a Player to happen at the start of the next player's turn instead of immediately (indicated by flashing character portrait)
- card has been limited to 1 per deck.
- now has 6 max HP (down from 7).
- now has -2 Defense (down from -1).
- Updated the descriptions on and to accurately describe their effect.
- You can no longer click Join/Spectate on the lobby screen before host is back in the lobby.
- Fixed crashes resulting from Steam being offline while playing.
- Added a check to better remove old 'ghost' lobbies
- Fixed several issues that might cause the game to desync when host quits.
- Fixed a problem resulting in a player possibly loading no map and seeing all characters KO'd.