|← Version 2.6||Version 2.6.1||Version 2.7 →|
Nico and Arthur return in the updated Santa Scramble event, now live in 100% Orange Juice! The event will run until December 12, 10 PM PST.
Santa Scramble has received some updates too based on public feedback - new building blocks for the castle building portion, and accumulating snow no longer completely blocks visibility of panels. It can be played as an optional new game mode while the event is active.
You can unlock the Xmas costumes for all new characters added since last Xmas during the event.
Full list of 2.6.1 changes
- Added a random deck generation button (a die next to saved deck buttons).
- The first saved deck is now loaded by default when choosing a character; previously used deck is remembered for next time.
- Xmas costumes are now available for characters added in 2019.
- Santa Scramble event has been updated with 16 new building blocks for the castle.
- Santa Scramble can now be played as a separate game mode.
- Snow no longer completely covers panels in Santa Scramble mode.
- Game info box now supports more card effects.
- Lobby creation window has been updated to have translated text.
- Added a tooltips for field events in lobby creation window.
- Fixed a bug that would make not halt 's effect.
- Fixed panels not acting as panels for while under the effects of .
- Fixed not using 's accessories.
- Fixed not re-activating Encounter panels in Co-op.
- Fixed a bug that would make idle CPUs take control during a player's turn start only if they were hovering over an action button.
- Fixed the host getting multiple turns after KO'ing a Co-op boss minion.
Versioned Hotfix 1
- Fixed a bug that would display players on the back covering players on the front in Build-A-Castle.
- Fixed Christmas game mode counters going out of the status box when the player has an empty name.
- Changed which voicelines play when characters throw snowballs in snowfights.
- Fixed Christmas item preview flashing for a bit after purchase.
- Fixed Build-A-Castle counters not visually corresponding to the correct players.
- Players can now start snowball fights even if they used a card prior during the same turn.
- Fixed wrong players being shown as done building to clients when playing Build-A-Castle.
- Made hovering on the THROW action button preview the snowball fight areas even if there's no targets in range.