|← Version 2.6.1||Version 2.7||Version 2.7.1 →|
It's the moment you've been awaiting... "Mama" has come home!
Concluding the 100% Orange Juice 5th year Steam anniversary storyline, Master of the Minions event is now live!. The event brings about massive changes!
The unique event will be live until January 14, 10 AM PST. It features an epic conclusion to the "Minions of the Master" story arc written by Hono of Orange Juice, and an ending illustration by Kagawa Yusaku.
A new co-op boss has been added, alongside 5 new co-op fields: Frost Cave CO, Icy Hideout CO, Starship CO, White Winter CO, Tomomo's Abyss CO.
A global counter will unlock rewards during the event. You can contribute toward event progress by fighting the new co-op boss - but fighting any of the other co-op bosses will also support the struggle at half the progress rate.
Full version 2.7 patch notes
- Tomomo's giving everyone a helping hand against the overwhelming foe! Co-op leveling has been drastically eased:
- All ability bonuses and base abilities are available for each role at level 1.
- Level 5 unlocks role hyper for each role.
- Level 10 unlocks the role special ability (there's no longer a lvl 2 version of the role special abilities available to unlock, though the stronger ability can still be used via the role hyper).
- Lowered cooldowns for Level 10 ultimate role abilities, and some effects slightly modified.
- All Deck Points are earned by Level 10.
- Level cap has been removed from role levels, so players may earn Orange rewards beyond level 25.
- You can now play on any available co-op field on Normal difficulty.
- A further mix-up has affected all co-op bosses! There's now an optional "Mixers" option for co-op lobbies! Mixers add a special new twist to all co-op encounters, making them harder, easier, or just trickier than before. Difficult Mixers increase your rewards on every difficulty. Mixers change daily and are the same for all players. There may be 1-3 Mixers active each day, and you can preview them when creating a lobby, or on the lobby screen.
- Fixed stacks not being decreased.
- Made not power up if the defensive unit was meant to take no damage.
- Fixed Co-op dealing damage to the user.
- Made M10's not lose any stacks if the boss wouldn't have taken damage in battle anyway (from effects like ).
- Fixed getting more stars than intended when healing someone else.
- Fixed dealing damage.
- Fixed blocking use of Co-op abilities.
Versioned hotfix 1
- Fixes a missing speaker name in event cutscene.
- Fixes issues with Hyper difficulty and Hyper difficulty maps being available where not supposed to.
- Fixes a font issue with some languages.
Versioned hotfix 2
- Fixed Dealer hand size buff being displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed the Hyper difficulty map for RoPoChi being available on normal difficulty despite not being unlocked yet.
- Fixed a desync when joining a lobby due to host with mixers off having left during a game in progress.
- Fixed Mixers text overlapping with timer.
- Fixed some text issues when playing in Chinese.
Versioned hotfix 3
- Fixed being able to play DLC campaigns without owning the respective DLC.
- Fixed Korean game title.
- Fixed co-op EXP being capped to level 50.