|← Version 2.7.1||Version 2.7.2||Version 2.7.3 →|
Congratulations! We have a big milestone to celebrate - 100% Orange Juice! has officially crossed 1 million game + DLC downloads!
In celebration, the boss of the "Master of the Minions" storyline, has now been added to the game as a free character for all players! In fact, the whole storyline starting with "Minions of the Master" event has been designed with this eventual goal in mind!
We want to extend our thanks to all of you for your part in keeping the 100% Orange Juice community growing (and amazing)!
For the duration of the event, simply participate in it to receive the rewards, including unlocking the new Extra Mission, "Mio's Dark Citadel", which will unlock's Mio as a playable character, and her voice and announcer options upon completion.
Mio is voiced by Izawa Shiori (possibly best known as the voice of Nanachi in "Made in Abyss" and Kafuru in "Senran Kagura"). We hope you'll enjoy her performance!
After the event ends, she will be made unlockable as part of the core game through certain steps.
We hope you will enjoy the thrilling event ending, with another stellar ending illustration by Kagawa Yusaku as well.
Here's to a new decade with 100% Orange Juice, with all of you!
Full version 2.7.2 patch notes
- Added swap option in the Voices section of gallery.
- Added character and her voice/announcer options as well as other event ending rewards.
- Changed co-op hypers' level requirement to Norma level 3 (down from 5).
- Fixed and lasting longer than intended.
- Fixed Dealer's Deal ability being able to duplicate cards on play (adding extra cards to the deck once it's shuffled).
- Fixed game crashes due that could happen due to Christmas challenges being active in the save file.
- Fixed not being able to back out of the card usage confirmation prompt for cards with an area of effect.
- Made special voicelines that play when someone lands on a panel also play for the units that were already standing there
- Fixed the reward pet being unlocked when Old Guardians was cleared on Normal.
- Extended logo duration for system voice.
- Fixed Pudding pet eating .
- Fixed affecting the availability of using double damage effect.
- Made double damage effect make the player pay double the cost properly when the player used prior to it on the same turn.
- These last two notes are related to the same issue, and when the bugging interaction was brought to our attention we took a long and hard look at the descriptions to issue a ruling on how President's Privilege and Suguri (46 Billion Years) double damage passive should interact.
- Clarification: you can now use Suguri (46 Billion Years) 2x damage passive while President's Privilege is active (if you can afford it), but it will cost you 2x stars as usual.
- Explanation: President's Privilege reads "You may play cards without paying their cost", while Suguri (46 Billion Years) passive reads "You may pay double its cost to double its damage on use". While it may traditionally feel like it, President's Privilege doesn't actually lower card costs to 0 like happens with Reproduction of Records (in which case 2x0=0 cost when it comes to double damage), but allows you to not pay the card cost. Suguri's payment is also optional, but the 2x damage is tied to doing it. You cannot both pay 2x a cost, and not pay a cost at the same time. Thus players using President's Privilege can choose to either play the card normally for free, or pay 2x the card's real cost for 2x damage.)
- ( hyper) changed to "Stock Effect: All Units except yours will skip their next turn. Apply "Bound" to all active enemies. Effect Duration: 2 Chapters. Gain -2 EVD and -1 MOV." (previously: "Stock Effect: All Units except yours will skip their next turn. -2 EVD while bound.")
- While Hime is generally good all around, as Sumika became the third character with the same base stats as her (for lore reasons), we felt we wanted to make her Hyper a little more distinguished. After long deliberation, we decided to emphasize the binding factor of her Hyper more by separating the -2 EVD into a separate debuff that lasts an extra chapter, and applies -1 MOV as well. This should make it more effective in hunting down players when the first attempt was foiled by a bad move roll.
- Changed 's card cost to 20 stars (down from 40).
- As Mio the Magical Devil took Tomomo's place as the new big bad, we felt her hyper is a bit too lackluster through a critical lens. The effect itself is strong, but as it only has a minimal benefit to Tomomo, it doesn't usually justify a high star cost, and they mostly go unplayed. This star cost should bring the hyper more into play and let Tomomo spread the terror she should inspire more. Of course, this also makes her slightly harder in the campaign, but that's just an added perk and totally not our intention. Note that the cost reduction does not apply in co-op, where her hyper works in a very different way and is already very powerful.
Versioned hotfix 1
- Fixed not being removed from stock effects when starting a battle.
- Fixed 's hyper appearing through random draw means before she was unlocked.
- Please save RoPoChi! There's still time!
Versioned hotfix 2
- Added back to random card pull pools.
- Fixed not being affected by some stat altering effects when fighting panel enemies.
- Fixed being unplayable.
- Fixed mission Mio being able to set her own HP to 1 with . Now takes up to 9 HP off of her instead.
- Fixed an issue with pumpkin accessory and Xmas costume for and .
Unversioned hotfix 3
- Added missing Japanese voice line texts for .
- Misc text fixes.
Unversioned hotfix 4
- Added missing Portuguese voice line texts for .
Versioned hotfix 5
- Fixed an issue with event banner causing crashes.
- Enabled the New Year's fireworks show.
Versioned hotfix 6
- Fixed reproduced variable cost cards displaying the wrong amount of gray stars.
- Fixed reproduced variable cost cards still taking stars from players when used while the mixer "Joker" is active.
- Character voices now play even if text files for them are missing.
- Fixed players being unable to use , and if they weren't carrying enough stars even when the mixer "Joker" is active.
- Fixed Game Progress in Player Info displaying an incorrect percentage for players who have beaten Mio's Dark Citadel.
- Added playback for both Master of the Minions' interlude cutscenes to Gallery.
- Ended New Year's fireworks.
Unversioned hotfix 7
- Added missing voice lines in Portuguese.
Versioned hotfix 8
- Fixed Binding Smokescreen being applied to nearby teammates when a unit that isn't uses .
- Fixed Binding Smokescreen not being applied to KO'd enemies when a player uses .
- Fixed the mixer "Flipped" incorrectly reversing unit stats after a battle card is played.
- Added some missing texts in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Fixed an inconsistency with pink unit color.
- Steam Announcement - Patch 2.7.2
- Steam Discussions - 2.7.2 (Hotfix 1)
- Steam Discussions - 2.7.2 (Hotfix 2)
- Steam Discussions - 2.7.2 (Hotfix 3)
- Fruitbat Factory Discord
- Steam Discussions - 2.7.2 (Hotfix 5)
- Steam Discussions - 2.7.2 (Hotfix 6)
- Steam Discussions - 2.7.2 (Hotfix 7)
- Steam Discussions - 2.7.2 (Hotfix 8)