|← Version 3.3||Version 3.4||Version 3.4.1 →|
- Bounty Hunt
Bounty Hunt is a permanent new "race" type of game mode where 4 players compete to reach 20 Fame first by doing delivery Quests and fighting various monsters for Bounties.
The updated version comes with 12 different Bounty monsters, 12 Quest locations, and 4 Shop types! For every match, 2 random easy, medium and hard Bounties, and 6 Quest locations are chosen randomly, so every game will play out differently!
As a new feature, cards can now be sold to the Shops for stars! Each Shop can give different prices for different cards.
Each Shop type can further be upgraded by selling cards and buying items from them, up to level 10. Higher level shops give discounts, increased item stacks, and more rare items! Many new items have been added to spice up the game mode.
New summons are also available: Aurora, who will heal and revive the player, and Guardian, who will independently hunt for Bounty monsters you have a contract for and give you Fame on wins.
Lastly, a mysterious invader called the Harbinger may appear after Chapter 15, and start hunting the players...
Certain cards and units behave differently in the Bounty Hunt mode.
Note that Bounty Hunt is a somewhat longer than the other game modes, and in return EXP, Stars and Orange rewards give a +50% bonus in this mode.
- Full version 3.4 patch notes
- Added Bounty Hunt game mode.
- Added Bounty Hungers event.
- Added new field, Beginner Town (Winter)
- The modding system has been updated and expanded:
- Can now mod Panel graphics
- Can now mod Homestop graphics
- Custom translations can now be distributed via mod system
- A better error check has been added. JSON errors will show up in the mod list, pointing out the issue (if any).
- You can now modify the volume of custom music with a dedicated parameter.
- New HUD added for minions.
- 6 new achievements related to Bounty Hunt have been added to the game.
- Reduced the overall VRAM usage.
- Improved the networking code by adding additional catch-ups in case the host would disconnect.
- Added a card binder tab for Bounty Hunt.
- Added an HUD element displaying the HP status of summons. (will not display for 800x600).
- Added a separate win tracker for online Bounty Hunt wins.
- (Undocumented) now replaces the Wins prize with Fame in Bounty Hunt mode.
- The game will no longer act as Idle CPU if someone engage a battle with you on the first chapter before your turn.
- The damaged pose of (chocolate color) no longer has a grey cannon.
- Fixed Santa Scramble outfit + Christmas color not saving/restore cosmetics properly
- Fixed the same with + swimsuit + Halloween color.
- Fixed a graphic issue when using with Christmas color + Rein costume.
- Fixed glasses not being on the right layer when using the kigurumi costumes.
- Fixed the Wanderers Episode 1, Episode 3, and Episode 4 having a wrong background when seen in the gallery.
- Fixed the Waruda Christmas Party ending cutscene showing a wrong background transition.
- Fixed an issue with zombie skin + glasses combo.
Unversioned Hotfix 1
- Corrected version number on title bar to 3.4.
- Fixed so the Cuties are back from their break in the free character rotation.
Versioned Hotfix 2
- Fixed invisible homestop icon
- Fixed so , , , , and cannot affect summons and the Harbinger.
- Fixed the music volume parameter for mods.
- Fixed font files using more memory than intended (should fix crashes some users not using English language were experiencing).
- Game now creates a packet_game_log.txt in online matches for potential diagnostic purposes.
Versioned Hotfix 3
- Fixed a desync that might happen if a consumable item was used at the same time as another action happened in an online game.
- CPU players are now trained to understand the value and risks of Bounties when prompted to select one.
Versioned Hotfix 4
- Fixed an issue that made Beginner Town (Winter) music to be not moddable.
- Fixed not being able to challenge right after turning him into through some damage dealing cards.
- Fixed bounties counting for Unruly Friend's achievement.
- Fixed defense reduction not affecting passive.
- Fixed an issue with card visibility.
- Fixed an issue that made the Tavern only spawn in a single copy for the entire game.
- Fixed a crash happening if any of summon would KO the Harbinger.
- Fixed and not ordering player challenges properly.
Versioned Hotfix 5
- Fixed cards displaying incorrectly with Passionate Research or Arnelle's ability.
- Fixed Chris' summon fame gain on players & Harbinger.
- Fixed so the Mercenary card shows correctly in shop when checking in the shop.
- Added a coop variant of Rival with accurate description.
- Fixed so Gentleman's Battle only targets players outside of Co-op mode.
- Card variants should now correctly show up in the shop when hovering a button.
- Fixed so boss panels created by Lure will be changed to encounters when the boss is defeated.
- Fixed an issue that made Tequila's HP not show up on the Bounty Hunt card variant.
- The tracking stat for Quest completed should now update correctly.
Versioned Hotfix 6
- Fixed so Holy Water cannot be drawn from Extension outside of the Bounty Hunt mode.
- Fixed so friendly summons do not trigger your "Invisible Bomb", "Dance, Long Eared Beast" and "Flying Pirate" traps.
- Missing arrows on shops should now be fixed.