|← Version 3.5.1||Version 3.6||N/A →|
Pigs fly again, in the return of the long-awaited Pigformation event! Now live until July 8, the Pigformation re-run has been updated with new rewards including lovable new pig forms for the Flying Red Barrel characters!
The assault of the farm animals is further bolstered by the appearance of moo-cows! In the year of the ox, every character gets a cow kigurumi!
The bovine outfits can be purchased in the shop for 80 Oranges each.
During the Pigformation event, finishing a game will give you a free cow kigurumi for the current character, or a random character if that one already has it.
- Card Visual Update
Had a hard time reading some cards? You're not alone! This update has been a long time in coming, but we have now updated the card design with new high definition frames that look just a little bit snappier and more importantly, optimize the space for card descriptions!
This allows an entirely new readability level for the descriptions, and we hope you'll love it just as much as we do!
- In-Lobby Friend List!
We've added a cool new button to the lobby screen to invite Steam friends from directly!
(Note: requires Steam overlay active to make use of).
- Full version 3.6 patch notes
- Updated Pigformation event with new rewards.
- Added Cow Kigurumis to the shop. They can be purchased for 80 Oranges each or unlocked by playing during Pigformation event.
- Updated all card visuals to a slightly snappier design that improves readability.
- Added an in-lobby Friend List that can be used to invite friends to the lobby directly.
- Added a "now saving" notification whenever the game is saving data.
- Removed thumbnails from the mod menu.
- Dev note: it was detected that thumbnails would take a lot of memory if you had a large number of mods. As we don't have a proper solution to keep both the scrolling system & thumbnails, we decided to remove them for the time being. Thumbnails are still required when submitting your mod to the Steam Workshop, however.
- Lobbies running an incompatible version of the game are now grayed out on the lobby list.
- Added alternative versions of in Bounty Hunt and CO-OP.
- All event-exclusive fields that weren't previously available in the Shop (Icy Hideout, Ocean Dive, Sakura Smackdown, Fungus Cave, Beginner Town (Winter)) can now also be purchased in the Shop for 30.000 Stars each.
- Users who for some reason have lost access to Beginner Town (Winter) but meet the conditions should now be able to unlock it.
- Added a distinct card art for and
- Multiple instances of can now be executed in succession with a separate effect each.
- Graphic improvements to improve performance for some users, and avoid potential crashes.
- Pig Hearts can now be earned in single player as well.
- Players can now reset camera zoom by pressing the space bar.
- Clarified the description of and .
- Fixed with causing 4 move dice to be rolled instead of 2.
- Fixed the coordinates for the player portrait of when joining a game in progress (finally!)
- achievements can now only be unlocked when playing Halena.
- Fixed passive being ignored while under the effect of .
- now works even if the user was KO'd when the effect triggers.
- Fixed a popping sound where sounds should play if the master volume is at minimum.
- Fixed a scenario where discarding a norma-restricting card while holding onto caused the player to circumvent the Norma-restriction on rolling a 0.
- no longer treats as damage to gain Rage counters from.
- Fixed the text on passive in English.
- Fixed the cost on the graphic of the Expansion card pack.
- Shops are now the correct color.
- Fixed the roll display not showing up for when it rolls a 0 due to .
- Fixed an issue where having the pause menu open while the Bounty Hunt shop menu is open would let both menus be highlighted.
- Witch Hat and Palm Tree home mark icons no longer have black lines.
- Halloween + Chocolate cannons are now grey.
- no longer levitates in game countdown transition.
Versioned Hotfix 1
- Fixed so Pig Hearts for their summoner. ' Chef & Manager can get
- Fixed so the [redacted] is unlockable.
- Wiki note: This is referring to the Cow Dice.
- Fixed so Lulu's Ribbon, Ellie's Wings & 's plane colors can be swapped & equipped properly
- Fixed an issue that gave a Cow Kigurumi to alone when it should be instead
- Fixed so the friend list has a 0.5 second delay before you're able to click on friend buttons.
- Removed redundant game save when from main menu to title screen and instead save if there were unit changes when exiting user info.
- Fixed the single player skip adjustment for cow kigurumis.