|← Version 3.8||Version 3.9||Version 3.9.1 →|
Version 3.9 is now live for 100% Orange Juice!
This time we've focused on technical improvements, as well as various balance updates.
- 64-Bit Update
100% Orange Juice has been updated to 64-bit architecture, which increases the amount of memory the game can use. This should result in improved performance for users. 32-bit is still supported for the time being, for those who may need it.
- Graphics Update for Performance
More archives have been converted to a new .DDS format, which significantly improves graphic handling operations.
NOTE: Old mods using archives that have been updated to .DDS format still work.
- New Launcher
The old game launcher has been updated with a new look that's more pleasant to the eye!
- Pet Modding
Workshop support for the game has now been updated to include pet graphics! Modders have full control over pet parameters like size and movement speed. The Modding Documentation has been updated with instructions for them!
- Balance Updates
Passive now generates Level x2 stars, down from Level x 3.
Lone Rider now has 0 base defense (down from +1). Lonely Road now grants +1 DEF as well. Lonely Road now triggers on move rolls higher than 6 (up from 6 or higher). Cost ofhas doubled from 5+5x stack to 10+10 x stack.
- Dev note: These balance changes are larger than what we usually apply, but that's because Lone Rider was performing significantly better than characters can be usually expected to. The most problematic areas were identified as a combination of setting up a high number of Upshift too easily, which also means an almost non-stop Lonely Road making his stats too good. With these changes triggering Lonely Road requires more setup, but still has the same synergies as before, and there's a more significant cost to getting a high stack of Upshift. Since it's a large change, we'll be monitoring to make sure the effects didn't end up too punishing.
Shops now increasepanel and star gain, not star gain from all sources.
now prevents triggering and panels.
Alicianrone now procures +1 EVD if facing an enemy with +1 ATK, and +2 EVD if facing an enemy with +2 ATK or more (down from 'higher than +1 or +2 ATK').
now allows playing another card after using it.
In a much requested change, Iru no longer goes second when challenging an opponent. DEF has been lowered back to -1 (down from 0).
is no longer discarded on battle KO.
- Other Changes
- Poppo has intensified once more.
- now has a new Hyper animation visible when playing a Suguri.
- Many minor changes and fixes, please see the full list on the forums.
- Full version 3.9 patch notes
- Game no longer starts in a strange state if Steam is totally closed while launcher is opened.
- Put It On The Bill now procures correctly and cannot be procured if using gained from .
- Mixer list now only appears without being mouseover if screen width is at least 1600 pixels.
- Game buttons (I.e. Move, Card) are no longer clickable when the unit info plate is open.
- Milestone element moved so avatars can no longer obscure it.
- cards updated with artist credits.
- Random button is no longer drawn when selecting Random map in a Co-op lobby.
- Plate backgrounds now are saved between save profiles and no longer persist through them all. NOTE: Players need to re-set their player plate customization.
- Pets now get saved when entering title screen.
- now interacts properly with , , and passive.
- is no longer able to be KO'd by .
- Game no longer crashes if is used when the is on field in Bounty Hunt.
- Fixed faint lines being on the corners of the pose selection popup.
- Fixed homemark and dice selection popups getting drawn over the pet and plate selection popups.
- Fixed weird camera issues related to .
- Adjusted some UI elements on the online co-op deck builder screen for 800x600 resolution.
- Fixed special voicelines not triggering for most characters.
- Fixed being able to Norma check on other players' homes while under the effects of .
- Fixed some visual issues with when placed on a panel where an trap has previously exploded.
- Fixed display of irrelevant tooltips when hovering over the Fields/Misc/DLC tabs while navigating shop with Hide Owned Items checked.
- Fixed being stuck mid-air after skipping .
- Fixed Bomber Mixer bombs. and launched being hit by
- Fixed being incorrectly tagged as a common card from the base pack.
- 0-damage rolls should no longer be possible during .
- Fixed an issue where CPU Customization screen may have other players shown with your cosmetics equipped.
- Fixed not affecting non-Harbinger summons in Bounty Hunt.
- Balloons are no longer drawn over the HP visual UI.
- Viewing Star Breaker Campaign Chapter 4 in Gallery now has the correct background.
- Fixed lobby settings being too displaced to the bottom and some elements not being clickable under lower resolutions.
- Fixed inconsistent labelling for episodes of Breakers campaign when viewed in Gallery.
- Fixed getting 10 stars when healing another player on the same panel.
- Fixed Devourer Poppo Costume not counting towards spawn chance.
Unversioned Hotfix 1
Unversioned Hotfix 2
Versioned Hotfix 3
- Steamworks API updated to latest version.
- Fixed networking between x86 and x64 executables.
- Finished making the labeling of the Breakers, Girl Power, Crossed Christmas, and Old Guardians episodes consistent when viewed in Gallery.
- Fixed pet mod issue with folders having an underscore.
- Fixed an issue that made pets of a certain indexing range to be unmoddable .
- May fix hair color drops sometimes not resulting in an unlock.
- Updated customlanguages.txt with 3.9 changes.