|← Version 3.9.5||Version 3.9.6||Version 3.9.7 →|
Version 3.9.6 was released on March 25th, 2022.
- Steam Deck is now fully supported, and 100% Orange Juice is Steam Deck verified!
- CPUs are now ever so slightly more aggressive.
- Adjusted scaling on Marc's Flight Training.
- Added feature to view / 's unit card by hovering over their portraits.
- Card effects from now go into the card log.
- Fixed Deckpoints being offscreen in Co-op
- no longer disappears in lobby.
- no longer suffer from stage fright in the lobby either.
- Fixed players not being able to move in the arcade version of Saki's Bakery after browsing online lobbies.
- now gives a stack of Active Extension
- Playing via now gives the attacker a Freight card.
- Fixed AoE preview not removing its old instance when the player is warped
- Fixed several issues with the idle timer.
- Fixed the user not immediately fighting the boss if the other player flees with .
- Fixed applying an attack debuff on the opponent's next battle if they had a Chef/Manager/Mescal's Pirate Crew Member.
- Fixed being able to attack a Chef/Manager user if using .
- Fixed game crash when returning focus to the game during a match in fullscreen or while playing Marc's Flight Training at the Arcade.
- Fixed text displayed for the challenges not being parsed in Russian.
- Fixed all field event stacks of being attributed to the first player that played the card.
- Fixed incorrect star distribution when two opponents use self-damaging battlecard against each other, self-KOing in the process.
- Fixed AI refusing to choose a target for if the AI just replaced a player disconnecting during targeting screen (softlocking the game).
- Fixed not being revived as to full HP if KO'd as in Co-op if your max HP was raised with Co-op class effects.
- Fixed still being able to challenge units on the field without Chef or Manager provided the turn was started with one of them.
- can no longer be set as a battle-trap by after having been able to use it in a battle prior.
- Fixed incorrect face file for Sumika.