|← Version 3.9.7||Version 3.9.8||Version 3.9.9 →|
As the prophecy foretold, two new characters have entered everyone's favorite chaotic board game!
Shifu and Hoshino Reika from the SUGURI universe are now available for owners of the Shifu & Reika Character Pack! The character pack also comes with a new kitten pet, Masshiro!
The DLC is enjoying a -10% launch week discount, and 100% Orange Juice is also currently -75% off in the Fruitbat Factory Publisher Sale!
The architect of the Little War in 'SUGURI', Shifu, is voiced by Fujiwara Hikaru AKA Hono himself! Avoid risks and manipulate the battlefield to your advantage!
- HP: 8
- ATK: ±0
- DEF: -2
- EVD: ±0
- REC: 5
- Deal +2 battle damage to robotic wild units. When a robotic wild unit defeats an opposing player, gain 1 Win.
- Hyper - (Event)
- Level: 2
- Cost: 20
- Place an Invasion trap on each Home panel that has no active trap. Each player will battle a robotic wild unit during their next 2 encounters, and this robotic unit will gain +1 ATK. This effect can stack.
What if the girl known as Star Breaker had a normal life instead? The what-if version of the notorious end boss of 'Sora', Hoshino Reika is voiced by Hirayama Emi (Reika Kitakami in THE iDOLM@STER Million Live! and Star Breaker in 100% Orange Juice)!
- HP: 3
- ATK: +2
- DEF: ±0
- EVD: ±0
- REC: 5
- Can only choose Stars norma. Gain +1 star from all sources except for chapter bonus or from Star Collector.
- Hyper - (Boost)
- Level: 2
- Cost: 0★
- Effect Duration: 3 Chapters. Whenever another player gains stars from a panel or battle KO, they gain up to your Lvl fewer stars, and you gain your Lvl stars. Effect expires on KO.
In addition, the DLC will add a new kitten pet, Masshiro! 5 additional color variants of Masshiro can be unlocked by using them as a pet, in steps of 10 games each.
- Other changes in version 3.9.8 ~ Ideal World ~
- Added new voice lines for Star Breaker, NoName, Tequila, and Arthur.
- Added a visual indicator for Raging Madness, only visible to the user.
- Miracle Walker is now free to play.
- Witch's Hair Lock is now free to play.
- Shifu Robot mechanics have been adjusted.
- Santa's Job has been adjusted to make sending cards optional.
- Lobby password hide option now also applies to the password entry screen.
- And a number of fixes!
You can view full patch notes on the Steam forums.
Go ahead and go wild!
- Full version 3.9.8 patch notes
- Masshiro Pet are now available for owners of the Shifu & Reika Character Pack. and , and
- Added new voice lines for , , , and .
- Added a visual indicator for , only visible to the user.
- Adjusted and improved unit card preview for
- and Rec values changed to "-".
- and unit cards are now viewable in the card binder.
- The hover effect is now static like other card hovers.
- Players now gain an additional 3 seconds to the battle timer after each round of combat.
- Lobby password hide option now applies to the password entry screen.
- Changed character select portrait.
- Made battle AI consider additional damage when deciding to evade or defend in battles.
- now considers when determining usable level.
- Fixed the chapter count lowering in placement if holding as a non- unit.
- Fixed CPU using in Co-op.
- Fixed weekly rotation pool. being absent from the
- Fixed not being upgradable if you're the only non-KO'd unit.
- Fixed cards handed out by always going back into the deck.
- Fixed and considering as Level 4 in the Maxtension mutator.
- Fixed not lasting 3 chapters.
has received the following changes:
- Now starts and revives at 2 HP.
- Upon revival, gain -1 ATK for 3 turns.
- Auto-repair now heals at the start of turn if active for 3 consecutive turns.
- Dev note: These changes are the result of long discussion, and meant to be a quality of life change for Shifu, not a balance change (though we recognize they will inevitably have an effect on his performance). The aim is to give Shifu more agency over the flow of the game by removing the outlier scenarios where he can be attacked from behind at start of game or right after reviving, without having any defensive options and almost fated to be KO'd. To not make him too strong as a result, the -1 ATK penalty after revive was applied in return. Similarly the healing was made more consistent in nature and player order is no longer a factor for how well it works. We will be watching how these changes play out in practice and may make further adjustments.
- is now free to play.
- is now free to play.
- Dev note: With these changes we wanted to give more utility to somewhat underutilized hypers that don't give an immediate reward but can create fun play situations.
- has been changed so that the effect takes place during Standby rather than end of turn, and players now have freedom to choose which card to send, or to not send a card.
- Dev note: While already theoretically powerful, Santa's Job has been limited by its uncontrollable nature. This change is aimed to make Aru (Scramble) more fun and tactical to play, by giving her more freedom on the user of the Hyper.
Versioned Hotfix 1
- Fixed a bug preventing leveling up via Wins in co-op
- Text fixes in various languages.
Unversioned Hotfix 2
- Fixed voice files not being updated with the new voice lines.
- Wiki note: Despite the announcement for this hotfix being posted on May 1st, it did not actually go live until May 5th.
Versioned Hotfix 3
- Fixed game crash upon using in Co-Op or Bounty Hunt.
- Fixed CPUs treating all players as invalid targets when using .
- Fixed being able to reflect .
- Fixed misaligned co-op class levels in lobby.
- Fixed glasses accessory.
- Fixed being able to use the chat in Pause menu.