Waruda Christmas Party
|Waruda Christmas Party|
- “Alright! Let's go get the presents back!”
Overview[edit | edit source]
After Aru's Christmas presents have been stolen once again, Aru needs the player's help to find out where they went. Soon, Aru and Rein finds the Waruda's Base where Yuki, Tomato, Mimyuu, and Kiriko are having a party. They refuse to hand over the presents back to Aru, with them stating that only bad kids will have presents this year. Rein tries to convince Aru to handle this peacefully but the Warudas taunt Aru into fighting anyways.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The character selected by default for this episode is Icy Hideout board, with no field events in effect. The opponents for this episode are , , and .. The match is played on the
If Aru (Scramble) is not owned, the character selected by default is. If neither are owned, then no character is selected by default.
Unlock Info[edit | edit source]
This episode cannot currently be unlocked.
This episode could be unlocked during the Scramble!! for an Xmas Miracle! event, after delivering 15 presents total. It could later be unlocked again during the Scramble!! for an Xmas Miracle! - Returns event, after delivering 5 presents total; and again during the Scramble!! for an Xmas Miracle! - Returns (2020 Rerun) event, after delivering 10 presents total. After being unlocked, this campaign episode can be played anytime, even after the event's conclusion.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Since this campaign episode can be played anytime if unlocked, rewards can be earned at any point, even after the end of the event.
- Completing this episode on any difficulty unlocks the Reindeer Kigurumi accessory.
- Completing this episode on Extreme difficulty unlocks the Rein Dice.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This campaign episode is part of the Scramble!! for an Xmas Miracle! event campaign.
- Waruda Christmas Party is the only event-exclusive campaign episode.
- Waruda Christmas Party and Game Night of the Witches are the only campaign episodes with no field events.
- Waruda Christmas Party and Game Night of the Witches are the only extra campaign episodes that have a character selected by default.
- Kiriko's statement about QP Shooting - Dangerous!!. being "at a circus right now" is a reference to the latter's boss fight in
- The Waruda's desire for only bad kids to get presents has been expressed before by Kiriko in Xmas Shooting - Scramble!!.
- Aru's gift to Kiriko involving "wrongly suspecting you before" refers to the latter's boss fight in Xmas Shooting - Scramble!!.