The villainous leader of the Waruda gang, Yuki is the original bully character, designed to use brute force against her opponents from the start to the conclusion of a match. Yuki features a heavily buffed attack stat, an average health stat, and below average defense and evasion stats, providing her with strong offensive power and very little defensive capability. Consequently, Yuki is built for aggressive play and the player should try to strike first when they have the opportunity, to avoid receiving much counterattack damage from her weak defense. While similar toand , Yuki does not have the drawbacks of a high recovery stat nor the restrictive passive ability of . As to be expected, Yuki's stats afford her a large combat advantage against all opponents and compensates for her less than stellar Hyper. Unlike some other bullies, Yuki also has the advantage of being able to switch between Wins and Star Norma without any side effects.
The main disadvantage of Yuki is her less than average defense and evade stat, which makes her somewhat of a glass cannon. While Yuki can easily deal damage to her opponents, she does not respond well to retaliation. Fortunately, her solid health stat enables her to take some smaller hits; however, poor rolls will quickly bring her down.
- +One of the best ATK stats in game
- +Hyper can be used to self KO, preventing star loss
- +Hyper effect will always KO regardless of HP or card effect
- +Good HP and REC stat for combat
- -Vulnerable to retaliation if HP is low
- -Low defenses can result in unfavorable combat
- -Constant combat quickly depletes HP if rolls are unfavorable
- -Unreliable Hyper