This page needs to be expanded with information about recommended strategies. You can help 100% Orange Juice Wiki by.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Yuki (Dangerous)
- Because of Yuki (Dangerous)'s ability to spread traps quickly coupled with a solid statline, traps such as and can be spread easily to hurt characters that need cards to compensate for lesser stats.
- Due to her statline, can be used to great effect to disrupt card play with little harm to herself.
- Try to place traps in threatening areas. While landing one on someone's Home is often best, 1-6 spaces after a Home also tend to see a lot of traffic. Avoid placing them on a fork and attempt to get them on convergent points.
- Pay attention to the number of cards in the deck before using your hyper. If there are only a few cards left, it's possible there are no traps and your hyper will miss; wait for a fresh deck before using it.
- Playing Against Yuki (Dangerous)
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]