- In odd-numbered chapters, gain -1 ATK and +2 DEF. (Indicated by a unique icon near the player sprite.)
- In even-numbered chapters, gain +2 ATK and -1 DEF. (Indicated by a unique icon near the player sprite.)
Despite being the adorable wielder of the Angel and Devil puppets, you shouldn't be fooled by this child's mere appearance. Yuuki is a force to be reckoned with, harnessing the power to swap between two powerful statlines depending on whether the chapter is odd-numbered or even-numbered. On odd-numbered chapters, she possesses -1 attack and +2 defense, a tanky statline reminiscent of other tank characters such asand base . On even-numbered chapter her attack and defense values swap, as she then boasts +2 attack and -1 defense, turning her into a bully character similar to and Kyousuke under the effects of . The only thing left unchanging is her evasion, which will stay at 0 regardless of the chapter number. With such a bipolar statline, it may be quite difficult to fully utilize her ability of becoming either a tank or a bully, as the player is not in complete control of when she can swap between stats. The key to capitalizing on this ability though is to focus on a playstyle based on positioning and tempo. Positioning yourself in a way and at a time where she can strike one chapter, and defend the next will allow her to effectively cover her weaknesses, letting her take full advantage of each statline. Furthermore, both of her hyper cards can allow her to swing games in her favor, with the unlikely benefit of gaining stars.
Yuuki is a strong character, but she is not invincible, as her flaws can be heavily exploited. As previously mentioned, Yuuki's playstyle is based on tempo and positioning. As such, attacking her at her weakest defensive stat, or forcing her into a situation where it is not viable for her to attack can really throw her off beat. Using cards such asor will allow one to surprise attack her, potentially earning a KO if she is on an even-numbered chapter. Simply challenging her works for this purpose as well, but be weary as on even-numbered chapters she can deliver a devastating retaliation for all methods. is also very effective against Yuuki, turning her into either a weak attacker or fragile defender. Yuuki's low hit points make it safe to exploit these weaknesses, as a high enough roll will most likely end her there. Yuuki should also never really go for the , as its powerful attack stat can potentially decimate her.
Yuuki should generally focus on star normas, especially in the late-game. Early on she can potentially net a kill or two either through other players, or through panels, allowing her to get an easy wins norma. The goal after should be to play safe, and to play in an opportunistic manner, only going for things when she is certain she can obtain them. Having a copy of her hyper and focusing on panels will allow her to make do with most situations during the mid and late-game.
- +Strong tank on Odd chapters, Strong bully on Even chapters
- +Hyper allows for sustainability or disruption
- +Exceptional versatility with good tempo
- -Does not preform well without good tempo
- -Low HP makes weaknesses safe to exploit
- -Hyper is expensive and doesn't offer much reward
Yuuki has two Hypers, which will transform into each other depending on certain criteria.
Angel Hand is a healing-based Hyper that can not only be used on opponents, but it can be used on the player as well. It is not recommended to use this card on others, as the benefit of gaining stars is usually not as impactful as the benefit of being able to survive by healing oneself. That being said, the card is an excellent star generation tool should a high HP character such asDevil Hand is a disruption tool, and a HP-reduction tool. Being that it sets HP down to 1, this card can be an effective enabler towards getting an easy KO. Unfortunately, being that it is random, you can potentially miss your target, or you could even put yourself into a difficult situation by reducing your own HP. You are not likely to use this card for merely its star generation ability, but should you need stars, it is best to use it when most of the characters are either at high or full HP. or present themselves in a scenario in which they are low HP. However, Angel Hand is expensive, and as such it shouldn't be used without care. Players should not only watch out how many stars they can get from healing a player, but they should also weigh if it would be better to use the Hyper on others, or themself.
- Playing As Yuuki
- Keep an eye on what chapter the game is currently in as Yuuki's strength and weakness changes every chapter. However, she should look to set up situations where she can take advantage of her 2 ATK on even chapters since it's her most impactful form.
- Fighting people on odd chapters, even when she has a low chance of dealing damage, can be worth it if Yuuki is in need of a KO since she will have a chance to fight them the next chapter. It's also beneficial if she would end up in front of someone with 1 ATK or higher on an even chapter, and she has the star lead.
- helps Yuuki keep her HP at full since she is most likely to take 1 damage on odd chapters due to her gaining 2 DEF, allowing her more opportunities to use her 2 ATK on even chapters.
- Since Yuuki will find herself low a lot, and becomes -1 DEF on even chapters, becomes her best defensive card since it allows her to preserve her HP for when get gets 2 DEF on odd chapters. It also can't be used against her on even chapters well since she will have 2 ATK.
- is a good card to bring to punish people for fighting Yuuki on odd chapters, and potentially giving her a good card like someone's hyper.
- will reduce the cost of both of Yuuki's hypers so that she is more likely to make a profit off of them.
- Despite the card art depicting her getting bullied, Yuuki uses well since she isn't reliant on her hypers, and it can heal her if she lands on it.
- Since Yuuki isn't particularly reliant on any one card, she can use to punish anyone who relies on cards.
- allows Yuuki to potentially gain a better hyper
- gives Yuuki a 25% chance to near guarantee the chance of avoiding people who were looking for an easy KO after fighting her on an odd chapter by rolling a 0 or a 7 for movement her next turn, gives her more potential to KO someone on an even chapter, and even makes her revive faster on average. However, it does make her 2 DEF on odd chapters not as good, and it reduces the chance of her evading 1s and 2s to a 75% and a 62.5% chance respectively from an 83.33% and a 66.67% chance.
- Playing Against Yuuki
- Keep an eye on what chapter the game is currently in. Yuuki is vulnerable to being KO'd on even chapters since she will have -1 DEF. This can be exacerbated by fighting her on an odd chapter beforehand, where she is a minimal threat with -1 ATK, so that she is forced to defend at 3 HP or lower on an even chapter.
- Fighting Yuuki on an odd chapter also allows the player to avoid being fought by Yuuki on an even chapter, when she has 2 ATK.
- Out of combat damage cards like , , and can ruin the advantage of Yuuki gaining 2 DEF, and makes the combo of fighting her on an odd chapter for an easy KO the next chapter even more deadly for Yuuki. However these cards can still help Yuuki as they can also make her 2 ATK more threatening. and can also allow her to KO herself to avoid losing her stars.
- is an effective counter against Yuuki, as it turns her advantageous stat into a disadvantageous one.
- can be used to either nerf her ATK to make it unlikely for her to KO her target on an even chapter, or debuff her DEF to make KOing her on an odd chapter more likely
- can deal 3 points of damage to Yuuki on even numbered chapters.
- can steal from Yuuki to give the user free stars, and even a potential setup for an easy KO.
In Co-op mode, Yuuki's stats and passive do not change.
Yuuki's main Hyper, Angel Hand, does not visibly change in Co-op, but has a slightly different effect. The Hyper can only target players and not enemies, but otherwise functions the same as in Normal mode.
Yuuki's secondary Hyper, Devil Hand, has a different effect in Co-op. When used, one random non-KO'd enemy will instantly have their current HP reduced by 5. If the enemy's current HP is 5 or less, the enemy's current HP will instead be set to 1. The player gains 10 stars for each point of HP lost through this effect. On all odd-numbered chapters, this card will transform into Angel Hand.
Yuuki's passive and Hyper are unchanged in Bounty Hunt mode.
Yuuki's base stats give her 44 starting stars and a discount of -10% at shops.
To unlock Yuuki as a playable character, along with her unit card and Hyper cards as binder collectibles:
- Own .
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Orange color||Purchase for 1000 in the Shop.|
|Pink color||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Purple color||Purchase for 20000 in the Shop after reaching Level 50.|
|Teal color||Purchase for 10000 in the Shop after reaching Level 25.|
|Black color||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Halloween Outfit color||Purchase for 20000 in the Shop after finishing 20 games as any character with the Black color equipped.|
|Silver color||Purchase for 40000 in the Shop after reaching Level 75.|
|Red and Blue color||Purchase for 60000 in the Shop after reaching Level 100.|
|Christmas Outfit color|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Hair Color||Finish 10 games as Yuuki, with the 10th game or any game after the 10th being online.|
|Hair Colors||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Santa Hat||Purchase for 5000 in the Shop after giving out 10 cards with as .|
|Brown Antlers||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game as Yuuki.|
|Red Antlers||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game as Yuuki.|
|Red Crown||Complete all base-game campaigns and extra episodes on Normal difficulty or higher.|
|Purple Crown||Complete all base-game campaigns and extra episodes on Extreme difficulty.|
|Jack o'Lantern||Purchase for 20000 in the Shop after finishing 20 games as any character with the Black color equipped.|
|Poppo Mask||Purchase for 99999 in the Shop.|
|Reindeer Kigurumi||Complete Waruda Christmas Party on any difficulty.|
|Leo Kigurumi||Currently unavailable.|
|Operation Halloween Costume||Purchase for 100Halloween Candy in the Shop.|
|Cow Kigurumi||Purchase for 80Oranges in the Shop.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Eyeglasses||Receive as a random drop after finishing an online game.|
|Sunglasses||Receive randomly from the Mystery Bag.|
|Name||Current Unlock Conditions|
|Poses||Receive randomly from the Regular Crate.|
|Master of Puppets||Play 10 games as Yuuki.|
|Voice of Punishment||As Yuuki, KO 5 players in battle during even-numbered turns.|
|Voice of Healing||As Yuuki, heal 10 or more HP within a single game.|
|Rolling||▶️||(Angel) "Here goes."||天使「そーれ」|
|Using a Card||▶️||(Angel) "I'll play this."||天使「こんなの使っちゃいますよ」|
|▶️||(Devil) "Heheh! You're gonna like this."||悪魔「へへ！ こいつでどうだい」|
|▶️||(Angel) "Now's the time!"||天使「今です！」|
|Placing Trap||▶️||(Angel) "I'd rather not do this..."||天使「罠をしかけるなんて…」|
|▶️||(Angel) "It's dangerous here."||天使「ここ 危ないですよ」|
|▶️||(Devil) "This is gonna be fun."||悪魔「楽しいことになりそうだぜ」|
|Using Battle Card||▶️||(Angel) "Expect no mercy."||天使「容赦しませんよ」|
|▶️||(Devil) "Drop dead!"||悪魔「くたばれぇ！」|
|▶️||(Angel) "You shall ascend to heaven now."||天使「天に召されなさい」|
|▶️||(Devil) "Go to hell!"||悪魔「地獄に落ちろぉ！」|
|Reviving||▶️||(Angel) "I'm alive again."||天使「生き返りました」|
|▶️||(Devil) "I'm back from hell."||悪魔「地獄から舞い戻ったぜ」|
|▶️||(Angel) "I have been resurrected."||天使「復活です」|
|▶️||(Devil) "It's revenge time!"||悪魔「復讐のはじまりだぁ！」|
|Revive Failed||▶️||(Angel) "Oh, no..."||天使「そんな…」|
|▶️||(Devil) "What the hell!"||悪魔「なんてこった！」|
|(Attack)/Snowball Attack||▶️||(Angel) "Angel attack!"||天使「エンジェルアタック！」|
|▶️||(Devil) "Devil beam!"||悪魔「デビルビーム！」|
|Field Damage||▶️||(Angel) "How dare you hurt me!"||天使「痛いではないですか！」|
|Healing||▶️||(Angel) "We're having a nice breeze here."||天使「いい風が吹いていますね」|
|▶️||(Devil) "I'm getting fired up."||悪魔「血がたぎるぜえ」|
|▶️||(Angel) "A blessing of heaven."||天使「天の恵み」|
|▶️||(Devil) "Ehee! Feels so good!"||悪魔「いひぃ！きもちいい！」|
|Warping||▶️||(Angel) "God only knows."||天使「神のみぞ知る」|
|▶️||(Devil) "Not the best way to travel."||悪魔「行くも地獄」|
|▶️||(Angel) "Let us dance."||天使「舞いましょう」|
|KO'd in Field||▶️||(Angel) "What have you done!"||天使「なんてことを」|
|▶️||(Devil) "Damn it!"||悪魔「ちっくしょー！」|
|Battle (Attacker)||▶️||(Angel) "You'd better pray for yourself."||天使「さぁ 祈りなさい」|
|▶️||(Devil) "Are you ready?"||悪魔「覚悟はいいかい」|
|▶️||(Angel) "I'm going to beat you as gently as I can."||天使「なるべく優しくぼこります」|
|▶️||(Devil) "You'll get a buffet of pain, but don't cry."||悪魔「痛くっても泣くんじゃねーぞ」|
|Battle (Defender)||▶️||(Angel) "I'm against violence."||天使「暴力はよくありませんよ」|
|▶️||(Devil) "Go away."||悪魔「こっちくんじゃねぇ」|
|Light Damage||▶️||(Angel) "Excuse me, that hurts!"||天使「いたいのですけど！」|
|Heavy Damage||▶️||(Angel) "Ukyaan!"||天使「うきゃーん！」|
|Evading||▶️||(Angel) "Like a floating feather."||天使「ふわーり」|
|▶️||(Devil) "Like a slime."||悪魔「ぬるり」|
|Winning in Battle||▶️||(Angel) "Rest in peace."||天使「おやすみなさいませ」|
|▶️||(Devil) "Sweet dreams."||悪魔「いい夢見ろよ」|
|▶️||(Angel) "I did it."||天使「やりました」|
|▶️||(Devil) "Man, I did it."||悪魔「やっちまったぜ」|
|KO'd in Battle/Losing Game||▶️||(Angel) "Kyuu."||天使「きゅう」|
|Bonus Panel||▶️||(Angel) "You shouldn't pocket things..."
(Devil) "It's okay if it's to win!"
|▶️||(Devil) "Are you pocketing that stuff...?"
(Angel) "No, I'm just getting blessed!"
|▶️||(Angel) "If we take these covertly,"
(Devil) "No one will notice."
|▶️||(Angel) "Thank god."
(Devil) "Thank god."
|Drop Panel||▶️||(Angel) "This sucks!"
|▶️||(Angel) "F*** you!"
|▶️||(Devil) "I dropped some of them."
(Angel) "Oh boy."
|▶️||(Devil) "My stars!"
(Angel) "Oh my god."
|Stepping on Trap||▶️||(Angel) "Who in the world set the trap here!?"
|▶️||(Angel) "Nothing happened here!"
(Devil) "Nothing whatsoever!"
|▶️||(Devil) "Damn it!"
(Angel) "Damn it!"
|▶️||(Devil) "Oh, c'mon!"
(Angel) "Seriously, c'mon!"
|Boss Panel||▶️||(Angel) "I sense something huge."
(Devil) "It's bad!"
|▶️||(Angel) "That thing has a tremendous aura."
(Devil) "Here comes a huge one."
|▶️||(Devil) "That thing is like a devil."
(Angel) "Says a devil..."
|悪魔「ちっ 悪魔め」 |
|▶️||(Devil) "This guy's pretty crazy."
|Star Norma||▶️||(Angel) "Gathering stars, doesn't it sound like something angels would do?"||天使「星を集めるって天使っぽくありませんか？」|
|▶️||(Angel) "Let's do this peacefully."||天使「平和的にいきましょ」|
|▶️||(Angel) "I think I'll choose this one."||天使「こっちにしましょう」|
|▶️||(Angel) "I know what I'm going to do."||天使「決めました」|
|Wins Norma||▶️||(Devil) "What I want is blood."||悪魔「血を求めていくぜ」|
|▶️||(Devil) "I wanna fight!"||悪魔「戦おーぜ！」|
|▶️||(Devil) "I'll choose to do this!"||悪魔「こっちだ！」|
|▶️||(Devil) "I'll make everyone tremble with fear."||悪魔「恐怖を味わわせてやる」|
|Selecting Character||▶️||(Angel) "It's time for work."
(Devil) "Man, screw that."
|▶️||(Angel) "Seems like we've been chosen."
(Devil) "You got some nerve."
|▶️||(Devil) "You wanna go with us?"
(Angel) "You're very smart."
|▶️||(Devil) "So, I can go wild out there?"
(Devil) "Didn't see that coming."
|Starting Game||▶️||(Angel) "Okay, let's work hard."||天使「さー 励みましょう」|
|▶️||(Devil) "Ku ku ku, let's play a fun game."||悪魔「くっくっくっ 楽しいゲームの始まりだぜ」|
|▶️||(Angel) "Ready steady..."
|▶️||(Angel) "Let's have some fun!"
(Devil) "Sure, a bunch of fun, ku ku ku."
悪魔「ああ 楽しくな くくく」
|Winning Game||▶️||(Angel) "I had plenty of fun."||天使「楽しかったですよ」|
|▶️||(Devil) "I haven't had enough yet."||悪魔「暴れたりねぇぜ」|
(Devil) "Foo foo!"
|▶️||(Devil) "Ku ku ku!"
|Item Drop/Crate Drop||▶️||(Angel) "We've got something."||天使「なにか貰えたようです」|
|▶️||(Devil) "Oh, we got lucky."||悪魔「お ラッキー」|
|▶️||(Angel) "My blessing to you."||天使「恵みをあなたに」|
|▶️||(Devil) "We got something good."||悪魔「いいもんゲットしたじゃんか」|
|Whack a Poppo/Track the Card||▶️||(Angel) "Okay."||天使「おけまる」|
|Whack a Poppo||▶️||(Angel) "Yees."||天使「はーい」|
|Whack a Tomomo/Alte||▶️||(Devil) "The answer is no!"||悪魔「NOだ！」|
|Bad Prize||▶️||(Devil) "What the?"||悪魔「なんだと」|
|Star Treasure||▶️||(Angel) "That's nice."||天使「いいですよ」|
|Neutral Prize||▶️||(Devil) "Hmm?"||悪魔「んん？」|
|Battle Prize/Supporter Revive||▶️||(Angel) "Let's go."
(Devil) "Go, go!"
|▶️||(Angel) "Let's roll!"
|▶️||(Devil) "Here we go!"||悪魔「いっくぜー！」|
|Greeting (Home Screen/Joining Lobby)||▶️||(Angel) "Hello."||天使「こんにちは」|
|Miss Prize/Track the Card||▶️||(Devil) "Mhmm."||悪魔「んむぅー」|
|▶️||(Angel) "I like that!"||天使「いいですね！」|
|Hyper Treasure/Good Prize||▶️||(Devil) "That's devilishly awesome."||悪魔「悪魔的にすげぇぜ」|
|Miss Match/Bad Prize (Match 2)||▶️||(Devil) "Nguuu!!"||悪魔「んぐうう！！」|
|Using Other Hyper||▶️||(Angel) "Is it okay to use someone else's card?"
(Devil) "For the sake of our victory!"
|▶️||(Angel) "Let's use whatever we can to win the game."
|▶️||(Devil) "I don't know what this does!"
(Angel) "We'll find out by using it!"
|▶️||(Angel) "I've wanted to play this one. Ku-ku-ku."
(Devil) "You look like a villain, buddy."
|天使「一回使ってみたかったんですよね くくく」 |
|Unique Interaction Lines|
|Angel Hand||▶️||(Angel) "This is what mercy looks like..."
(Devil) "I-it's too bright...!"
|▶️||(Angel) "Experience my healing power!"
|▶️||(Angel) "You must pay for the healing."
(Devil) "You sell your mercy...?"
|天使「癒やし代 頂きます」 |
|▶️||(Angel) "Angel Hand!"||天使「エンジェルハンドー！」|
|Devil Hand||▶️||(Devil) "Let's see who'll be the victim."
(Angel) "You devil!"
|悪魔「さぁ どいつが犠牲になるかな？」 |
|▶️||(Devil) "Ku ku ku, Devil Hand...!"||悪魔「くっくっく デビルハンド…！」|
|▶️||(Devil) "Fear my power!"
(Angel) "Fear it!"
|▶️||(Devil) "This is my devilish power on full blast!"||悪魔「悪魔パワー全開！」|
|Win a lot of stars from battle||▶️||(Angel) "How dare you steal stars from someone knocked out!"
(Devil) "It's all for victory!"
|▶️||(Angel) "Another blessing from above..."
(Devil) "Says the assailant..."
|▶️||(Devil) "I'll take all of them."
(Angel) "No, you can't! Leave some!"
|▶️||(Angel) "So much jingling... I feel dizzy."||天使「このジャラジャラ感 目が… 目がくらむぅ」|
|▶️||(Devil) "I'll make you pay for this."
(Angel) "Hate only brings sadness."
|悪魔「く… 覚えてやがれ…」 |
|▶️||(Devil) "Not again...!"
(Angel) "You must keep it together."
|▶️||(Angel) "You... jerk..."
(Devil) "Hey, you alright?"
|天使「お… おのれ…」 |
|▶️||(Angel) "That's it! I'll kick your ass!"
(Devil) "Calm down!"
|天使「ちくしょう！ もはや許さぬ！」 |
|Begin turn, randomly spoken||▶️||(Angel) "Mr. Cow and Mr. Frog?"
(Devil) "No idea what you're talking about."
(Devil) "We don't know what you mean."
|▶️||(Angel) "We're not the way we used to be?"
(Devil) "Let the past die."
|▶️||(Angel) "The one in the middle is the main body?"
(Devil) "Do you see something we don't?"
|Opening the game||▶️||(Angel) "Orange_Juice and..."
(Devil) "Fruitbat Factory."
|Title screen||▶️||(Angel) "100% Orange Juice!"||天使「100％おれんじじゅ～すっ！」|
|Start of player 1 turn||▶️||(Angel) "Player 1."||天使「プレイヤーワン」|
|Start of player 2 turn||▶️||(Devil) "Player 2."||悪魔「プレイヤーツー」|
|Start of player 3 turn||▶️||(Angel) "Player 3."||天使「プレイヤースリー」|
|Start of player 4 turn||▶️||(Devil) "Player 4."||悪魔「プレイヤーフォー」|
|Starting a battle||▶️||(Angel) "Battle."||天使「バトル」|
|Winning a battle||▶️||(Angel) "Win."||天使「ウィン」|
|Triggering a bonus panel||▶️||(Devil) "Bonus."||悪魔「ボーナス」|
|Triggering a drop panel||▶️||(Angel) "Drop."||天使「ドロップ」|
|Triggering a draw panel||▶️||(Devil) "Card draw."||悪魔「カードドロー」|
|Triggering warp panel||▶️||(Angel) "Warp."||天使「ワープ」|
|Triggering a move panel||▶️||(Angel) "Move."||天使「ムーブ」|
|Triggering warp move panel||▶️||(Devil) "Warp move."||悪魔「ワープムーブ」|
|Triggering a trap||▶️||(Devil) "Trap triggered."||悪魔「トラップ発動」|
|Skipping a turn||▶️||(Angel) "Skip."||天使「スキップ」|
|Stopping on a panel affected by Immovable Object||▶️||(Devil) "Stop."||悪魔「ストップ」|
|Triggering a norma check without meeting the requirements||▶️||(Angel) "Norma check."||天使「ノルマチェック」|
|Reaching level 2||▶️||(Angel) "Norma level 1 achieved."||天使「ノルマレベルワン達成」|
|Reaching level 3||▶️||(Devil) "Norma level 2 achieved."||悪魔「ノルマレベルツー達成」|
|Reaching level 4||▶️||(Angel) "Norma level 3 achieved."||天使「ノルマレベルスリー達成」|
|Reaching level 5||▶️||(Devil) "Norma level 4 achieved."||悪魔「ノルマレベルフォー達成」|
|Winning the game||▶️||(Devil) "Final norma achieved!"||悪魔「最終ノルマ達成！」|
|Attempting to connect to a lobby||▶️||(Angel) "Connecting."||天使「コネクティング」|
|Successfully connecting to a lobby||▶️||(Devil) "Connected."||悪魔「コネクティド」|
|Failing to connect to a lobby||▶️||(Devil) "Failed."||悪魔「フェイルド」|
|Attempting to connect to a full lobby||▶️||(Angel) "Lobby full."||天使「ロビーフル」|
|Another player joins the lobby||▶️||(Angel) "Player joined."||天使「プレイヤージョインド」|
|Another player leaves the lobby||▶️||(Devil) "Player left."||悪魔「プレイヤーレフト」|
- Yuuki appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of , , and .
- Yuuki's Angel and Devil puppets are exclusive to 100% Orange Juice!, and do not appear in any other OJ games.
- Yuuki got a small visual redesign from its previous appearance in QP Shooting, changing into a shorter dress, and scrapping her Mr. Cow, Mr. Frog and Mr. Panda puppets with Angel and Devil. She has also received a change in personality, which has gone from lively to non-existant, as playing with her new puppets made her "lose herself".
- Yuuki's voice lines are scripted separately for the Angel and Devil puppets, but are hosted on the wiki in a combined format for playback purposes. The combined voice lines were created by community member Ryu Xero.