This page needs to be expanded with information about recommended strategies. You can help 100% Orange Juice Wiki by.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Yuuki
- Keep an eye on what chapter the game is currently in. Yuuki's strength and weakness changes every chapter.
- Since Yuuki will find herself low a lot, and becomes -1 DEF on even chapters, becomes her best defensive card since it allows her to preserve her HP for when get gets 2 DEF on odd chapters.
- is a good card to bring to punish people for fighting Yuuki on odd chapters.
- helps Yuuki keep her HP at full since she is most likely to take 1 damage on odd chapters due to her gaining 2 DEF.
- can reduce the cost of both of Yuuki's hypers so that she is more likely to make a profit off of them.
- Despite the card art depicting her getting bullied, Yuuki uses well since she isn't reliant on her hypers.
- allows Yuuki to potentially gain a better hyper
- is able to allow Yuuki to evade people who were looking for an easy KO after fighting her on an odd chapter by rolling a 0, gives her more potential to KO someone on an even chapter, makes her more likely to evade attackers with 0 ATK or higher, and even makes her revive faster on average.
- Playing Against Yuuki
- Keep an eye on what chapter the game is currently in. Yuuki is a viable target on even-numbered chapters due to her passive, but be cautious about her strong counter-attacks.
- is an effective counter against Yuuki, as it turns her advantangeous stat into a disadvantageous one.
- can be used to either nerf her ATK to make it unlikely for her to KO her target on an even chapter, or debuff her DEF to make KOing her on an odd chapter more likely
- can deal 3 points of damage to Yuuki on even numbered chapters.
- can steal from Yuuki to give the user free stars, and even a potential setup for an easy KO.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]